How long til' you go?

Port des Torrent mate, with the GF , 14month old and our 2 mates and their kids. Wont be much partying going on our end :)

Similar situation. I will be there with wifey and two boys: one turning 1 next week and another turning 5 while we are there.

She is a househead, so she will probably sneak out for a night or two to catch Louis Vega, and me vica-versa for whatever corner of depravity I find. Nothing too hardcore though, as the little ones do not let you sleep in very long. I cant do Ibiza for weeks without heading out a couple of times. I foresee lost of beach bars in my immediate future with a heavy side of Las Dalias as its a bit more kid friendly in the evenings.

I am sure we will cross paths playing in the sand or something :lol:. Hopefully it will warm up by then!

After deciding to have a few years off to explore other parts of the world the pull of Ibiza was to stong. Just book 4nigjts over new year very excited to see a quieter island so 213 days to go

Going out on my first "early season" trip this Wednesday the 6th June for a week. I usually go August/Sept. Looking to hook up with people as i'll be on my own. Yet to sort somewhere to stay!

Can't wait!

Dan

Going out on my first "early season" trip this Wednesday the 6th June for a week. I usually go August/Sept. Looking to hook up with people as i'll be on my own. Yet to sort somewhere to stay!

Can't wait!

Dan
I will be there 7 June to 11 June.. Staying in ibiza Town, will be going music on Friday and solomon Sunday, what parties you have planned?

I will be there 7 June to 11 June.. Staying in ibiza Town, will be going music on Friday and solomon Sunday, what parties you have planned?

Flexible, but wanna visit Hi (have not been there before). Music on is great - will probably do that. Likewise Pacha and Amnesia. ibiza Town is beautiful - I wanna spend some time walking up around the old castle and enjoying a nice meal :)

Flexible, but wanna visit Hi (have not been there before). Music on is great - will probably do that. Likewise Pacha and Amnesia. ibiza Town is beautiful - I wanna spend some time walking up around the old castle and enjoying a nice meal :)
Sounds like you have good things planned, e could meet up and go music on! That will be a good night,and a nice meal sounds good too
:)

Booked today to go back....

07th July to 11th July - 3 nights (flight return is early hours on the 11th July)

Single. All my mates are settled down, married, kids. Why not
Take notes and try to remember it all... I forsee an interesting trip for you!

Back