How long til' you go?

3 days to go for me and the family, but busted my leg doing a mud run yesterday . So annoyed but hey ho, changed the car to an automatic so I can still get around. Roll on Wednesday then staying hard rock on Saturday. Can’t wait.

Finally made it!! Ryanair flight from Liverpool was delayed by about 30 mins, then as we were taxiing for takeoff some bird took the knock- we were told it was alcohol related so pilot had to abandon it and turn back which took ages as we were in a queue. So after having dig her bag out the hold meant we were about an 1.20 hours late arriving. Without being rude they shouldve locked her in the toilet and told her she could come out in 2.45 hours. People were not happy

Dreading this happening to us next month, especially with the little boy in tow. Always enjoyed a few beers before Ibiza flight and once over indulged to the point I got told to get my sh*t together whilst getting on. So guess what , I did, and there was no problems. These people who ruin it for everyone need a slap.

Back