How long til' you go?

Take notes and try to remember it all... I forsee an interesting trip for you!

It isn't quite solo - Meeting my younger brother and his group towards the end of their 9 night stay. I will be all fresh ready to go where as I am sure it will be the opposite for them

Planning on getting off the plane and hitting Ants. Sun - Destino or Zoo with Priv that night. Mon - Ibiza rocks. Tue Chill and try cram in sunset as I don't fly until 1am

I lost bit more than a stone doing the reverse 5-2 diet in a month. 5 days 800 calories 2 days 2400 calories. Bit of a head fck but it’s quickest way I lost weight. Really makes you look forward to the weekend, and appreciate food better.

I lost bit more than a stone doing the reverse 5-2 diet in a month. 5 days 800 calories 2 days 2400 calories. Bit of a head fck but it’s quickest way I lost weight. Really makes you look forward to the weekend, and appreciate food better.

The problem is I would binge eat junk on the weekends, going way past 2400 cal :lol:. Eating 2000 is there and gone before you know it, but it depends on your size, I am about 195lb (89K) and thickly muscled. When I was bulking last autumn my goal was 4000 cal daily, and it was not really that difficult to reach!

I am leaning out now before the trip, just laying off all added sugars and alcohol for the last six weeks, probably down 15lb (1 Stone). Best shape of my life, finally got the 'adonis belt' starting to form that wasn't even there when I was training at 19 (almost 38 now).

All bets are off in 10 days when I am on-island! My abs may last a single week, tops, with all the hierbas, ice-cream and croissants! I should probably take lots of photos, as I may never look like this again :oops:.

I tried the 16/8 fast a few weeks ago and put on 1lb. Was eating quite healthy too. But I have put a lot of muscle on tbh as started back on the weights

6 weeks for me, about 2 stone in weight to lose:(
@Life of Rye send me your six pack diet

I seem to not get some of these notifications only stumble across these reading through the topics??

Honestly what works for me is I stick to the exact same foods daily and the same amount of calories. 2400 calories

I stick to my same weight lifting routine 5 days a week... As the weeks go on I start to add cardio so 20mins stair master after legs and 20min rows after back. Then further down the line I add in say an early Saturday morning fasted walk or stick some extra cardio in during the week

If I know I am going out for a meal on a certain day or weekend. I will fast all morning and have a lunch at mid day then keep all my remaining cals for the evening

If I consume alcohol in the period of dieting it will be spirits with a diet drink no beer and limited

I’ve lost a stone in 5 weeks just by cutting out unhealthy snacks and picking at food. My main meals have always been healthy so that’s not the issue. My problem was that in between I would eat biscuits, crisps, chocolate. Also having two young kids that never finish meals I would eat mine and then finish if there’s so I was basically having 2 dinners. Now I’ve stopped the snacks and feed the kids left overs to the dog. Got another half stone to lose and I’m doing heavy weights to help shiftbthat last bit. Doesn’t matter what I do though I can never shift my gut

Last edited:
I’ve lost a stone in 5 weeks just by cutting out unhealthy snacks and picking at food. My main meals have always been healthy so that’s not the issue. My problem was that in between I would eat biscuits, crisps, chocolate. Also having two young kids that never finish meals I would eat mine and then finish if there’s so I was basically having 2 dinners. Now I’ve stopped the snacks and feed the kids left overs to the dog. Got another half stone to lose and I’m doing heavy weights to help shiftbthat last bit. Doesn’t matter what I do though I can never shift my gut

Your gut will be the last to go and will take more time/consistency if you want it gone

To be honest though it isn't all about getting 6 pack abs. A flat stomach is fine and what people forget is even if you are really lean the abs only show when you tense... Walking around normally you only see a faint outline of them if at all in certain lights.

Has the dog got fat:confused:

Just been printing off the bus timetables. This time next week - Ibiza/St Eul/Agua Blanca and catching the last bus back around 6.15. Looks like the main resort of Ag Blanca has a few shops and bars, add that to a long-ish walk up the coastline and a swim beyond the rockfall.

Back