Housing benefit

http://research.dwp.gov.uk/asd/index.php?page=hbctb

4.8 million on housing benefit. £1 billion spent every 17 days.

Remember though that the tenants themselves see none of this taxpayer money. The money goes straight to the parasitic Buy-to-Let landlord. We are essentially paying off his speculative investment. The young, of course, can not afford to buy a house because of these legions of BTL goons filling their boots.

That is largely bolloc ks. Many BTL landlords have been taken to the cleaners. They were not the main cause of the property boom / bust.

They have taken a risk and recieve a return. Many have lost stacks in the crash, as many bought on tick.

to tar an entire nationality with the same brush is cheap, nasty xenophobia

the majority of czechs and poles I've met have been really sound and work really hard - usually young people living alone in the UK or with friends or in shares - this idea that entire families are invading and stealing jobs, homes, benefits etc is madeup LIES

to tar an entire nationality with the same brush is cheap, nasty xenophobia

the majority of czechs and poles I've met have been really sound and work really hard - usually young people living alone in the UK or with friends or in shares - this idea that entire families are invading and stealing jobs, homes, benefits etc is madeup LIES

We have a polish girl who sits next to me, both her and her husband are hard workers and she is under the illusion they are not entitled to anything in benefits (not that they have tried but some friends of theirs have)

We have a polish girl who sits next to me, both her and her husband are hard workers and she is under the illusion they are not entitled to anything in benefits (not that they have tried but some friends of theirs have)

Sold my old car to a guy living and working in Barnsley. agreed to drive the car down to his house and he brought me home. Chatted for ages, basically he was working as much as physically possible to get the money to setup home back in Poland. The fascists had made he and his g/f's lives hell in the workplace with snidey comments. I have probably never felt as ashamed to be British.

There is no place for xenophobia or biggotry of any kind in a supposed developed society in the 21st century.

Back