Hotel discussion thread [2017/2018]

el hotel is nice.
has ibiza corso any availability still?

Thanks, I'm leaning towards El Hotel as I like the area and the Junior Suite looks right up his street! It includes free entrance to Pacha, doesn't it? Is it just standard entrance and can he invite friends too?

What is the pool at El Hotel like and is it adults-only in the hotel?

I thought of Corso too but it also looks fully booked.

Thanks, I'm leaning towards El Hotel as I like the area and the Junior Suite looks right up his street! It includes free entrance to Pacha, doesn't it? Is it just standard entrance and can he invite friends too?

What is the pool at El Hotel like and is it adults-only in the hotel?

I thought of Corso too but it also looks fully booked.

it includes standard entrance to pacha from what I know...not sure about bringing friends, I would tend to think not.

pool isn't big but it's nice. also not 100% sure if it is adults-only. I actually never stayed in there!

it includes standard entrance to pacha from what I know...not sure about bringing friends, I would tend to think not.

pool isn't big but it's nice. also not 100% sure if it is adults-only. I actually never stayed in there!

Thanks, I think it's perfect for him then.

Stayed there again last year. You can technically have 3 people in the room and if i recall the price was the same as single use - all 3 would gain access to Pacha (actually on some nights the cost of 3 tickets is about the same as a room with breakfast so a really good option to cross over the road after a night out, have breakfast and then a quick snooze avoiding the hassle of taxis etc after Pacha closes). The rooms are nice but no particular view from the balcony if i recall. Pool small but very quiet and not extensively used. Breakfast is included (table service - made to order) and restaurant is excellent.

I actually stayed at Nautico Ebeso for a night also and although the location is excellent, the hotel itself is dated, poor sound insulation, bedding sub-standard and terrible ac. (a bit of a shock after el pacha). Its more of a hostel (at a 4 star price) than a boutique option in my view.

Stayed there again last year. You can technically have 3 people in the room and if i recall the price was the same as single use - all 3 would gain access to Pacha (actually on some nights the cost of 3 tickets is about the same as a room with breakfast so a really good option to cross over the road after a night out, have breakfast and then a quick snooze avoiding the hassle of taxis etc after Pacha closes). The rooms are nice but no particular view from the balcony if i recall. Pool small but very quiet and not extensively used. Breakfast is included (table service - made to order) and restaurant is excellent.

I actually stayed at Nautico Ebeso for a night also and although the location is excellent, the hotel itself is dated, poor sound insulation, bedding sub-standard and terrible ac. (a bit of a shock after el pacha). Its more of a hostel (at a 4 star price) than a boutique option in my view.

Thanks. El Hotel seems to do a really good single occupancy deal so that should be perfect. Is it ok to bring friends into the hotel for a drink? I know some places around PDB have a guard on the door to stop that, even during the day.

I stayed at Nautico Ebeso years ago (2007) and saw it had been refurbished since and thought it looked much nicer but interesting to hear that the soundproofing is poor and the bed not comfortable.

I think El Hotel is the one then!

Hi, a friend is coming out to Ibiza on his own whilst I'm over with my husband and is looking for a hotel with pool, in Ibiza Town / Figueretas area.

Figuretas is a good area to stay as easy to get to other places. You can walk to Ibiza town or PdB. Ebesu is nice and chilled and has a small pool, i've stayed there a couple of times on my own and it was perfect for what I wanted. Up the top of figuretas is hotel Cenit with a really nice pool area and great views. Great friendly staff, especially the bar staff.

Figuretas is a good area to stay as easy to get to other places. You can walk to Ibiza town or PdB. Ebesu is nice and chilled and has a small pool, i've stayed there a couple of times on my own and it was perfect for what I wanted. Up the top of figuretas is hotel Cenit with a really nice pool area and great views. Great friendly staff, especially the bar staff.

Thanks, I usually stay in Figueretas myself but the place I was going to recommend for him (Es Vive) is fully booked.

I've always wondered about the Cenit and the rooftop pool looks amazing although I wasn't sure what the rooms would be like and had heard it can get a bit wild!

Thanks, I usually stay in Figueretas myself but the place I was going to recommend for him (Es Vive) is fully booked.

I've always wondered about the Cenit and the rooftop pool looks amazing although I wasn't sure what the rooms would be like and had heard it can get a bit wild!

I stayed in a single room but was'nt fussed as was only there for two nights. It's got a backpackers kind of vibe to it but it is a proper hotel. I was impressed. A big walk up the steps after a long day in PdB though!! Really nice bar either side of the road. Pool is across the road from the main hotel part, but is a less than 1min walk.

Hi, a friend is coming out to Ibiza on his own whilst I'm over with my husband and is looking for a hotel with pool, in Ibiza Town / Figueretas area.

He's never been to Ibiza so wants somewhere nice with a pool & balcony but will be going out clubbing and wants to visit the superclubs.

I would normally recommend Es Vive but it's booked up for his dates (late May). Any other suggestions? Unsurprisingly, most places are booked up already but El Hotel, Nautico Ebeso, Ushuaia, Royal Plaza, are showing availability. Any recommendations out of those? He's got a healthy budget but won't want to spend crazy money.

You could try what was part of/next door Mar Y Playa. Can't remember the name but it was renovated 2016 I think, roof top pool I think or at least a roof top bar, right on the main prom. Not stayed myself but it looks nice.

We`ve been to El Hotel the last years and we have enjoyed it, but my wife think it is too expensive (and you have no view to the sea). Yes, you have free entrance to Pacha club and Destino and I think I have read to Lio parties too. As far as I know the free entrance is just for the hotel guests (you have to show your passsport and they check it on their list of hotel guests). I don`t know whether it is an adult only hotel, but I`ve never seen children in the hotel. A cheaper alternative is Argos
(backside of Corso)
or Simbad in the Talamanca bay.

Simbad in the Talamanca bay.

I thought Simbad was a hidden gem when I stayed there in 2007 - great views and very quiet (even with the nearby brothel!). Although we did spend a lot more on taxis that year as it's that bit further away.

Es Vive now have availability so thinking that might be the better options as I love the roof terrace and the pool area is nicer than El Hotel. Although the rooms aren't the biggest, for one person it's less of an issue. Interested to hear how the new management is working out. Will Messi be there too?!

We stayed in el hotel last year.

We did half board. They kindly changed the free entry to another night as my wife got sick unfortunately after being bitten in the pool.lots of mosquitos as

Evening Food was very salty but the breakfast was excellent.

There was children in the hotel but they were very well behaved.

Overall very expensive for what you get.

32631965_10156137630026211_8182767216983277568_n.jpg

32835902_10156137630031211_707429711206154240_n.jpg

The Six Senses hotel (previously rumoured to open in Cala Gracio) should be ready by 2020 and will be located near the Portinatx tower, what used to be Vista Bahia... Not only they're revamping the whole building but also making it bigger and getting very close to the sea!

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2017/04/26/cadena-six-senses-abrira-ibiza/911845.html

The destruction of paradise, as J.L. Ferrer says in his book, has reached the north too... o_O... o_O ... o_O...
"Does Ibiza get anything positive with the arrival of Six Senses? No"

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/opinion/2017/05/02/lujo-asiatico-xarraca-bay/912969.html
the major of san juan is super happy with the arrival of the new xarraca bay by six senses!

http://www.noudiari.es/2017/11/el-a...de-gran-lujo-levantara-el-nivel-de-portinatx/
http://www.noudiari.es/2018/02/el-gen-denunciara-obras-xarraca-bay-atentado-intolerable-eivissa/

grotesque!
The wild speculation continues advancing and reaches the quiet north...

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/opinion/2018/02/26/cemento-cala-xarraca/972273.html
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...tivo-prou-pide-paralizacion-total/973913.html

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/multimedia/videos/a-fondo/2018-03-25-140313-caso-cala-xarraca-fondo.html
33022529_2349357738414468_8494445314252472320_n.jpg

o_O

CONCEPT HOTEL GROUP creates a non profit organization: IBIZA HELPS THE WORLD. An action which consists in selling necklaces with the island of Ibiza's shape, that everyone can buy in any of Concept Hotel Group hotels. The design and production of this necklaces has been made by @maekavera brand and @unicef will dedicate 100% of the benefits to help Third World countries.
Concept Hotel Group intention is to promote this initiative beyond the hotel group, suggesting it to other hotel managers and business owners to set in motion with their projects and achieve that contributions from the island through IBIZA HELPS THE WORLD will be as high as possible. These necklaces will be available at @santos_ibiza @tropicana_ibiza @dorado_ibiza @cubanito_ibiza and @paradiso_ibiza .To push this, the organization will have the support from fashion, art and photography industry.

33865972_10156166518126211_5177587151251963904_n.jpg

33830135_10156166518181211_5004850601763274752_n.jpg

Back