Hotel discussion thread [2017/2018]

Noticed on Wayne Linekers Instagram that there will still machinery outside a couple of weeks ago (hope I don't get chucked out of Spotlight for admitting I follow him ;):D) but in Ibiza usual building timescales go out the window. Hi Ibiza looked far from ready with a week or two to go, but somehow it opened!
They owe me £260 deposit!!!

Hi, Ibiza lovers...
Last year we were in the island me and my wife and we had the best vacations ever...
This year I am thinking getting back... but I would like my accommodation to be in a "luxury" hotel room like the one we have been last year. When I say "luxury" I mean with bathtub or shower open in the room. The only thing is that I would like this room to be near eivissa or playa d'en bossa.
The hotel room we have been was that one in San Antonio:

https://www.melia.com/en/hotels/spa...-ibiza-rocks/party-junior-suite-sea-view.html

So I need your help to find something like this near Eivissa or playa d'en bossa
Thank you

Hi, Ibiza lovers...
Last year we were in the island me and my wife and we had the best vacations ever...
This year I am thinking getting back... but I would like my accommodation to be in a "luxury" hotel room like the one we have been last year. When I say "luxury" I mean with bathtub or shower open in the room. The only thing is that I would like this room to be near eivissa or playa d'en bossa.
The hotel room we have been was that one in San Antonio:

https://www.melia.com/en/hotels/spa...-ibiza-rocks/party-junior-suite-sea-view.html

So I need your help to find something like this near Eivissa or playa d'en bossa
Thank you
probably ushuaia, ushuaia tower or hard rock will have what you are looking for, both in PDB!

without having checked the bathtub/open shower thing, here are a few hotels you shouild have a look at:

- mirador de dalt vila
- ibiza gran hotel
- ibiza corso
- destino resort
- la torre del canonigo
- sir joan

plus of course ushuaia, hard rock hotel, the palladium hotels etc..

Back