Hertfordshire Girls- Ibiza 7th-14th July!

Danny85 said:
Hello to the four of you, me and my mates are out there for 2wks from the 12th, never been before though. Where you guys staying, town-bay????

think im in the town this time, LOL, stopped in the bay last time,

Danny85 said:
Hello to the four of you, me and my mates are out there for 2wks from the 12th, never been before though. Where you guys staying, town-bay????

Hey Dan
how many of ya going? U'll love it!, it's our second time. We're staying in San Antonio, Hostal Torres. What bout you guys?
x

Speedy said:
*does a twirl*... wheres my TOO-TOO gone.. haha, *what you talkin about WILLIS* snow? you gone platinum? jEEzuz *blows a whislte*

when did u last get a full nights sleep? SPEEDY WOT R U ON! lol

Hi to every1 else that is SANE! lol hows every1 keeping the excitement in? hard aint it! jus a few more months now girlies!! wooo hooo! oh yeah please remind me 2 pay off da hol otherwise u'll b goin without me :cry: lol.

baby phat said:
when did u last get a full nights sleep? SPEEDY WOT R U ON! lol

haha i have no idea, i always keep noddinjg off at work but before i proper fall to sleep i wake my self up, its r8 bad, i go out far to much, and dnt have any sleep as always up for work if its a weeknight, and im on nothing but pure ADRENALIN :p

and i need to pay off my hol too on the 16th, checks bank...OOPz, flat or hol? flat or hol? im going to be in some r8 debt,

baby phat said:
who's plane? me n my girls r goin by private jet hee hee

oooooooo yeah bring on the 'Champers Darling' lol.................. oooooooo gettin soo exciting n me remind u to pay the hol of think u need to remind me!!! speakin of which when does it need to b paid off by? lol

Speedhead - F#ck the dirty flat, pay the holiday! and your still stayin in the bay area, not as close to the beach (2mins away) but ALOT closer to San An town than you were last year, and a much better hotel.. none of that 18-30 chavstyle.

Miss Blondie said:
oooooooo yeah bring on the 'Champers Darling' lol.................. oooooooo gettin soo exciting n me remind u to pay the hol of think u need to remind me!!! speakin of which when does it need to b paid off by? lol

lol hol needs to be paid off by 12th May...still got like a month yet... but that will go quick!! after we paid off hols we can go shoppin....yeah baby!!! so goin Topshop in Oxford street n spend the whole day there! :D

Any of you hertfordshire girls sorted those pics out yet?!:evil:

baby phat said:
lol hol needs to be paid off by 12th May...still got like a month yet... but that will go quick!! after we paid off hols we can go shoppin....yeah baby!!! so goin Topshop in Oxford street n spend the whole day there! :D

Back