Hertfordshire Girls- Ibiza 7th-14th July!

Speedy said:
its all about the Cunt though m8

language speedy! this is the hertfordshire girls thread.....we r very posh and do not use language like that, so dont fukin say it again alrite (oops) lol :D

baby phat said:
language speedy! this is the hertfordshire girls thread.....we r very posh and do not use language like that, so dont fukin say it again alrite (oops) lol :D

hee hee yea all lady like we are!

i don't even know wot words like that mean!!! its disgraceful!!! HEEHEE :D j/j. jus like u don't ave to b posh to b privelaged...... you don't ave to b posh to live in hertfordshire LOL!!!

or privileged!

Blondie i made a special effort to check your friends myspace's out yesterday but can't access it now so I think you should sort you pic out on your profile!

:spank:

Miss Blondie said:
i don't even know wot words like that mean!!! its disgraceful!!! HEEHEE :D j/j. jus like u don't ave to b posh to b privelaged...... you don't ave to b posh to live in hertfordshire LOL!!!

YorkshirePudding said:
or privileged!

Blondie i made a special effort to check your friends myspace's out yesterday but can't access it now so I think you should sort you pic out on your profile!

:spank:

wot i dint actually get 2 c our pics ? :confused:

baby phat said:
wot i dint actually get 2 c our pics ? :confused:

wot u mean u didn't get to see our pics??? i am sooo confused!!!

i'm already un-posh so to speak the girls will tell u that lol unfortuanetly they have to live with my bad manners lol

Miss Blondie said:
wot u mean u didn't get to see our pics??? i am sooo confused!!!

i'm already un-posh so to speak the girls will tell u that lol unfortuanetly they have to live with my bad manners lol

mr.yorkshire pud wanted 2 c pic of us, so i put my myspace add down 4 him 2 c dunno if he saw it tho come on blondie get wit it!

*dances on to the stage like zippy off rainbow.......la la la la la *twirls* ...look @ clock...oooh my gosh tickity tockity..... now where that drink....paid off rest of my money on holiday now ,bank stands @ - (MINUS)£290, whoopz, right who up for a night out on the town? hehe....*RUNS OFF LIKE GARY GLITTER FROM A CRECHE OF ANGRY MOMMAS..* fAiNtZ..

Speedy said:
*dances on to the stage like zippy off rainbow.......la la la la la *twirls* ...look @ clock...oooh my gosh tickity tockity..... now where that drink....paid off rest of my money on holiday now ,bank stands @ - (MINUS)£290, whoopz, right who up for a night out on the town? hehe....*RUNS OFF LIKE GARY GLITTER FROM A CRECHE OF ANGRY MOMMAS..* fAiNtZ..

think all we can say to that is....ooooookkkkkk then lol

hi guys feel like i aint posted on this thing in ages so jus id enlighten u all wit my presence lol. can believe how quick this month has gone! soon will b may....then june....july...ibiza time!....when that week is over then what:?: :!: :?: :!: :confused: we all hibernate cause our own towns r sooo ****!

girls im really gettin concerened that after july 16th (rotw wknd) we'll have nothing 2 look 4ward too!!! need 2 plan summin! :idea:

baby phat said:
hi guys feel like i aint posted on this thing in ages so jus id enlighten u all wit my presence lol. can believe how quick this month has gone! soon will b may....then june....july...ibiza time!....when that week is over then what:?: :!: :?: :!: :confused: we all hibernate cause our own towns r sooo ****!

girls im really gettin concerened that after july 16th (rotw wknd) we'll have nothing 2 look 4ward too!!! need 2 plan summin! :idea:

I very much agree, I may just leave the country for the rest of the summer! lol but no I'm thinking weekend in Amsterdam!!

Yup yup, i may be a little mad, im good @ it though haha, and yeah what are we all going to do after july? because i know last time i went and came back i only posted a few times, i was preoccupied with a certian woman though at the time, we will just have to talk about ibiza 2007 LOL,

hey party people!

hows every1doin, our threat always seems 2 b half way down the list so im plannin 2 post everyday 2 keep it up there, coz 4 a while we totally ruled...no i dunno wots happened lol

so girlies lets get our selves back on track!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

baby phat said:
hey party people!

hows every1doin, our threat always seems 2 b half way down the list so im plannin 2 post everyday 2 keep it up there, coz 4 a while we totally ruled...no i dunno wots happened lol

so girlies lets get our selves back on track!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol yes I noticed that God forbid our thread ever becomes unpopular! lol need to think of a really interesting line of conversation any ideas anyone??

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
hiya girlie, im from hertfordshire!,watford where u from. im going out to work for the whole season! cant wait! leaving 7th may! im a ibiza virgin! where do u reccomend? what genreof music u into? buzz

mmmm ok. its game time again peeps lets play senarios for ibiza, i'll go 1st....

You're at the luggage collecion point in Ibiza, when ur suitcase gets confescated, but you are only aloud 5 items from your suitcase, wot would they be?

Back