Hertfordshire Girls- Ibiza 7th-14th July!

Miss Biatch

Hey
Four Hertfordshire girls going ibiza 7th-14th july anyone else out then? Love to meet some kewl people! Looking forward 2 a week of a life time, we're going back to the island! woo! xxxx

Im always there

Have you been there before?
Are u an ibiza virgin?
If you are looking for some fun keep posting and il let you know where to get it from

Where you all staying? Seven of us are staying in D'en Bossa from 1st to 15th July, third time on the island!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey people
Only one of us is an Ibiza virgin the other three it's our seocond time on the island can't wait! wanna find some new places to hang out, any ideas?

Me and three other lads (all 30ish, so not little boys) will be staying in D'en Bossa from 5th - 12th. Plan to spend the days on Bora Bora. Will definitely be doing Hed Kandi at El Divino, and We Love Sundays at Space. Other than that open minded to suggestions for nights out!!!

Get in touch if you want to meet up!!:D

Hey Biatch where have you been so far, this is gonna be my third time in the white isle. Jon, we are also staying in D'en Bossa, in my opinion the best place to stay by far. will be spending mucho time at bora bora and sundays at space, also quite a few nights at pacha, probably subliminal, defected, pure pacha. will do manumission one monday night and amnesia on a thursday for cream. have not yet done el divino as i have heard mixed reviews of it, might do it this year though.

wots up biatch! wots up guys!!!
if i may i would like to correct u biatch.....this will b my 4th time 2 ibiza:D ! lol where bouts u guys from n av u got any pics? where else u lot been on hols anywhere me n biatch shud try? WE went kos las yr, was ok .....not as gd as ibiza! oooooooooooooo cant wait!!!!!

Hey
baby phat is that ur new t-shirt name? I still need 2 think of mine!, and hell yeah to the sangria! I'll def b stocking up when I leave! hope our suitcases aint overweight again! hee hee. So all u guys where u from etc??

Miss Biatch said:
Hey
baby phat is that ur new t-shirt name? I still need 2 think of mine!, and hell yeah to the sangria! I'll def b stocking up when I leave! hope our suitcases aint overweight again! hee hee. So all u guys where u from etc??

Well im 21 in 2 weeks (blackpool in the sun benidorm for the weekend) oBv male, and from Sheffield although i do get about around diff cities when i can, :)

Wooooo Miss Blondie is here!!! LOL All we need now is for dasi to come on then we complete the foursum lol!!! Yay goin to ibiza again!! wonder if we can get judge jules to sign our knickers again heehee!!! Sooooo needing the sunshin n Snagria mmmm!!! OH n off course the men mmmmmm!!! lol So where we need to go this yr on the white isle?

I'm from sunny southampton, my name is Aaron and i am 27, this will be my first foreign holiday as a single bloke so well looking foward to it.

Speedy said:
[/color][/i][/b]

hehe, glad to hear it, so where you from babyphat, age etc...?

me, miss biatch & miss blondie r from hertfordshire u know it? its jus outside london, im 20 they r 19.

azza we met sum crazy peeps from southampton las yr wen we went on hols hope ur not as bad as them! u goin on hols wit any1 else?

Crazy ppl Baby phat bit of an understatment lol OI OI!! nev again i ope lol. Jus membered our nights out n stoppin of at KFC on the strip heehee!!ahhh gd times!! N yay only 3wks n 6days til my bday then i will b 20!! lol Is neone on here goin wit escapades?? ooooo yay 2 the booze cruz again lol.

Miss Blondie said:
Crazy ppl Baby phat bit of an understatment lol OI OI!! nev again i ope lol. Jus membered our nights out n stoppin of at KFC on the strip heehee!!ahhh gd times!! N yay only 3wks n 6days til my bday then i will b 20!! lol Is neone on here goin wit escapades?? ooooo yay 2 the booze cruz again lol.
OOOOOOH THE KFC GD TIMES......

AND LETS NOT FORGET BLACK AFTER SHOCK!!

MORE SEX ON THE BEACH:lol:

Back