Hertfordshire Girls- Ibiza 7th-14th July!

OOO a mix of ages then!, going with me= my m8 is ryan is 22,danny 21,jamie 18, sarah 20,and me 21,,

Hmm KFC "finger lickin good"? *slaps my hand*

and im up for sex on the beach, :)

yea mix of dif ages bless me i'm the baby think I should get special treatment! lol altho I will be 20 by the time we go oh well still the baby! and ooohh yea sex on the beach wouldn't say no, I'm talking about the drink honest! hee hee, and speedy ur going with a mix of ages and one girl? bless her i fear 4 her lol. Any other cocktails we shud b on da look out 4 when we're there?? baby phat we shud keep u away from the black after shock hee hee dnt want a repeat of dat nite! lol miss blondie still has the pics! xx

Miss Biatch said:
yea mix of dif ages bless me i'm the baby think I should get special treatment! lol altho I will be 20 by the time we go oh well still the baby! and ooohh yea sex on the beach wouldn't say no, I'm talking about the drink honest! hee hee, and speedy ur going with a mix of ages and one girl? bless her i fear 4 her lol. Any other cocktails we shud b on da look out 4 when we're there?? baby phat we shud keep u away from the black after shock hee hee dnt want a repeat of dat nite! lol miss blondie still has the pics! xx

haha, shes ryans gf, my gf was coming, but we have split up, so obv not, so im single ladies ;) (w8s for a witty comment from ryan soon)and other cocktails? Screaming orgasm? The Speedy All night long screaming orgasm mixer,and the Speedy Buy One Get One Free Multiple Shot ;), God am bad

Speedy said:
haha, shes ryans gf, my gf was coming, but we have split up, so obv not, so im single ladies ;) (w8s for a witty comment from ryan soon)and other cocktails? Screaming orgasm? The Speedy All night long screaming orgasm mixer,and the Speedy Buy One Get One Free Multiple Shot ;), God am bad

what witty comment would that be? and mmm cocktails sound gd! ha ha, the girls will tell me off now for being dirty! hee hee im the innocent one honest!

ooooo things r gettin a little bit hot n steamy in ere!! dats what i like to c heehee n screaming orgasm mmmmmmmmm sounds gd to me!! i need sum gd loving lol!! Where u stayin then speedy??

Hiya ladies, im stopping here,

http://www.ibizahotelsguide.com/ibiza/hotel-find/san-jose/san-antonio-bay/apartment/aparthotel-reco-des-sol.html

my mates stopped here last year, i dint go i was doing the couples holiday thing, so they said it was good,

Miss beeatch - ryan just give comments to what i put, hell put some on 2moro when hes on net at wurk the slacker, (dnt beleeve a wurd he sez haha)

Miss blondie - :eek:, im shocked, are you proposing something?:O and oh yeh, those drinks are the best, TRUST me ;) haha

ha ha Miss Blondie 'innocent' one my arse always giving someone a proposition! hee hee only joking, and couldn't see pic of hotel but sounds kewl, we have pics stuck up everywhere of ours! And god your first hol in ages as a singleton i sense ur gonna go wild!

Miss Biatch said:
ha ha Miss Blondie 'innocent' one my arse always giving someone a proposition! hee hee only joking, and couldn't see pic of hotel but sounds kewl, we have pics stuck up everywhere of ours! And god your first hol in ages as a singleton i sense ur gonna go wild!

Im already wild whether im with some one or not, but ive got a lil wurse since becoming as you say " a singleton" its weird this single lark, but i kinda like it ;)

Speedy said:
Im already wild whether im with some one or not, but ive got a lil wurse since becoming as you say " a singleton" its weird this single lark, but i kinda like it ;)

welcome to the club! hee hee you'll love it!

You've got me all intrigued, tell me why these people from southampton were so crazy. I'm going with my mates, seven of us in total, all guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
GIRLS! im suprised @ u n all this filth! where do u get it from??? im soooo ashamed of u! tut tut tut lol

Yeah girls we need 2 make sure we all single wen we go on hols....no fun otherwise.:D

speedy u need 2 watch out 4 blondie! im scared of her myself lol

oooooo azza 7 of ya aye *wink wink* but u guys r older rite, so hopefully u wnt b as bad a las yrs southampton batch lol - lets jus say there was a weird lookin guy that spoke like a farmer n said '**** about' every 5 mins.....for the whole 2 weeks we were there!

Age=Experience.
Only 5 of us are from southampton, 2 are from london. 2 of our group are seeing each other if you know what i mean, though you wouldn't think they were by the look of them. one chap is from scotland but lives in southampton and none of us speak like farmers/cackers thankfully. I take it you are all staying in San An. I stayed there a couple of years back with my ex, but stayed in Playa D'en Bossa last year with her and 3 mates and we are staying there again this year so as to be as near to Bora Bora as poss. Have you all done Bora Bora yet?

azza said:
Age=Experience.
Only 5 of us are from southampton, 2 are from london. 2 of our group are seeing each other if you know what i mean, though you wouldn't think they were by the look of them. one chap is from scotland but lives in southampton and none of us speak like farmers/cackers thankfully. I take it you are all staying in San An. I stayed there a couple of years back with my ex, but stayed in Playa D'en Bossa last year with her and 3 mates and we are staying there again this year so as to be as near to Bora Bora as poss. Have you all done Bora Bora yet?

hhmmm age=experince aye?? da girls will tell ya i like my older men hee hee, bit of a mix in ur group then we're all hert girls born and breed cept one who was born in the US. Yea we're stayin in san an haven't been bora bora wot it like? think we need 2 venture more this time, so young first time bless us lol

baby phat said:
GIRLS! im suprised @ u n all this filth! where do u get it from??? im soooo ashamed of u! tut tut tut lol

Yeah girls we need 2 make sure we all single wen we go on hols....no fun otherwise.:D

speedy u need 2 watch out 4 blondie! im scared of her myself lol

oooooo azza 7 of ya aye *wink wink* but u guys r older rite, so hopefully u wnt b as bad a las yrs southampton batch lol - lets jus say there was a weird lookin guy that spoke like a farmer n said '**** about' every 5 mins.....for the whole 2 weeks we were there!

Hmmm i like my blondes :p, spesh da barbie type ;) i think pics are in order, you can already c me on my signature, :p

Speedy said:
Hmmm i like my blondes :p, spesh da barbie type ;) i think pics are in order, you can already c me on my signature, :p

view my public profile theres a pic of us from las yr wen we went kos, well i fink the pic is up unless i did it wrong lol

blondie is the er...blonde 1, then its biatch, me, then other frend kate who aint coimin ibiza wit us

baby phat said:
view my public profile theres a pic of us from las yr wen we went kos, well i fink the pic is up unless i did it wrong lol

blondie is the er...blonde 1, then its biatch, me, then other frend kate who aint coimin ibiza wit us

baby phat that has to be one of worst drunken kos photos of us! none of us look like that anymore! I demand u take it off! lol

Miss Biatch said:
baby phat that has to be one of worst drunken kos photos of us! none of us look like that anymore! I demand u take it off! lol

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee, not like it will make a difference any1 who sees us in ibiza will see us the same drunken way we look in dat pic or even worse hee hee, sab u know i got sum nice 1's of u 1st nite in Kos heee hee hee hee hee hee;)

you been ibiza before then?? this will be my first time so if you know some good places for the funky stuff let me know!!x

Welcome to Azza's must do guide to Ibiza nights:

*Bora Bora, wicked any night with ace music. Its located in Playa D'en Bossa, just ask anyone and they will know where it is. It's a beach bar where you can chill out during the day but by about 4 it really starts to kick off. People dancing everywhere on tables and chairs, unbelievable atmosphere and don't forget to cheer as the planes fly directly over your head since its on the flight path at the end of the runway. At 12 everyone then goes inside to carry on partying. Did i mention all this is free apart from the drinks which are reasonably priced for Ibiza.

Back