Hertfordshire Girls- Ibiza 7th-14th July!

*We Love Sundays at Space,

I have had some of my most memorable clubbing experiences at Space. Do not miss this it is frickin' ace!!!!! It starts to really kick off about 3pm. I know this year its doubled in size so i can only go on what its been like previous years. Top DJs playing Tracks you will not want to ever stop listening to, so by yourself the Space CD in their shop. Last year there were 3 rooms, the Terrace which is outside and my favorite room, you can dance inside or chill out on the roof. Free X boxs are dotted around if you get bored or have a massage on the massage chairs which are pretty cheap. Oh yeah this is also in Playa D'en Bossa.

*Circo Loco @ DC10, Playa D'en Bossa.

People describe this place as messy. I've been twice so far and realised i am probably the only person not F***** up on D****. Do it only if you like eating or sniffing things, personally i don't but still had quite a good time but got a bit bored after a fer hours. Its on Mondays get there about 4pm.

I'm getting bored so i'll hurry up,

Do Subliminal at Pacha, Wednesday, Pure Pacha, Friday. Cream @ Amnesia on a Thursday, Manumission on Mondays @ Pivilege only do this once though if you are staying more than one Monday. Defected @ Pacha i cool too, thats on a Tuesday. See the sunset at Cafe Mambo a few times in San An. Spend the day on Formentera, get the ferry there from Ibiza Town, swimming will just get you killed. Its beachs are just like the carribean and everyone is naked and there are these little blue lizards everywhere too.

azza said:
I'm getting bored so i'll hurry up,

Do Subliminal at Pacha, Wednesday, Pure Pacha, Friday. Cream @ Amnesia on a Thursday, Manumission on Mondays @ Pivilege only do this once though if you are staying more than one Monday. Defected @ Pacha i cool too, thats on a Tuesday. See the sunset at Cafe Mambo a few times in San An. Spend the day on Formentera, get the ferry there from Ibiza Town, swimming will just get you killed. Its beachs are just like the carribean and everyone is naked and there are these little blue lizards everywhere too.

gosh got our own little tour guide in you lol will have to remember all dat stuff, tis a shame we only ave a week! might be tempted 2 stay longer! lol

I learnt the first time i went that to feel the real Ibiza you have to get out of San An, nice place but don't spend the whole time there.

yeah i think we shud try go more places this time, should b interesting.

azza bora bora sounds like a place in Kos called Amazon, dancing on tables and how could i forget the fish bowls! lol

we'll have 2 find nice places 2 eat girls! :D

Im back :p , yeh i went to Kos in sept with the GF, was a lovely place, but i told enough bar people to fuk off or id hit them trying to touch me and grab the gf, i was mad all the way down the strip *no i dnt want a fekin 2,3,or 4 free shots LOL* the indian was nice there tho hehe, right off to find that picture :O *

Speedy said:
Im back :p , yeh i went to Kos in sept with the GF, was a lovely place, but i told enough bar people to fuk off or id hit them trying to touch me and grab the gf, i was mad all the way down the strip *no i dnt want a fekin 2,3,or 4 free shots LOL* the indian was nice there tho hehe, right off to find that picture :O *

i know wot u mean sooooo many times we tried to run down the strip without people catchin us...neva worked tho lol

Kesha how dare ypu put that pic on i look soooo drunk n awful come on i ended up gainin a stalker on that nite lol!!! plz find a better pic!!

N ooo i am likin the sound of bora bora i like dancing on tables lol heehee!! u know ur stuff azza..... soooo need to go manumission this yr!! sooo lookin forward to it only like 3months 3wks oooooo yay!! wanna b there already not fair!

Azza your comments abou where to go in Ibiza are spot on, but Im not sure whether these girls would appreciate the places you've suggested as much! It's a much older crowd in clubs like WLS and Pacha dont you think? It sounds like these girls are up for a crazy time drinking loads... so in my opinion San An is the best place for that!

Girls - I'd suggest the following things

Sunset @ Cafe Mambo - everyone buys their own drinks and just chills out on the beach watching the sun go down

Bar M - The Manumission bar, in San An bay (always goes off in there)

Head Kandi @ El Divino - funky, sexy house in a cool club

Es Paradis / Eden - San An Superclubs

BoraBora - like Azza says, it's a wicked bar with people dancing on tables etc, but it's predominantly tribal house music, everyone is probably mid twenties - thirties. Get down there for about 8pm - midnight if you do go though.

Garlands - not sure where they'll be this year but they always do wicked black/white parties for the younger crowd.

Manumission @ Privilidge - you gotta do it once, it's a wicked show.

Your best bet is just to ask around when you're there, the PR's will fill you in on what nights are on etc.

Beckiboo said:
Azza your comments abou where to go in Ibiza are spot on, but Im not sure whether these girls would appreciate the places you've suggested as much! It's a much older crowd in clubs like WLS and Pacha dont you think? It sounds like these girls are up for a crazy time drinking loads... so in my opinion San An is the best place for that!

Girls - I'd suggest the following things

Sunset @ Cafe Mambo - everyone buys their own drinks and just chills out on the beach watching the sun go down

Bar M - The Manumission bar, in San An bay (always goes off in there)

Head Kandi @ El Divino - funky, sexy house in a cool club

Es Paradis / Eden - San An Superclubs

BoraBora - like Azza says, it's a wicked bar with people dancing on tables etc, but it's predominantly tribal house music, everyone is probably mid twenties - thirties. Get down there for about 8pm - midnight if you do go though.

Garlands - not sure where they'll be this year but they always do wicked black/white parties for the younger crowd.

Manumission @ Privilidge - you gotta do it once, it's a wicked show.

Your best bet is just to ask around when you're there, the PR's will fill you in on what nights are on etc.

Thanks Beckiboo hee hee love da name, well we know now we'll def do manumission and bora bora both sound really cool, anyone know of any nice places to chill during the day?

I told ya, get a ferry to formentera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go to the waterpark in playa d'en bossa, take a boat trip, go shopping in ibiza town, have a look round the old town and castle in ibiza town.

BeckiBoo maybe you're right though they gotta do Bora Bora and sundays at space, if they don't i will kill myself, with a hammer!!!!

azza said:
BeckiBoo maybe you're right though they gotta do Bora Bora and sundays at space, if they don't i will kill myself, with a hammer!!!!

lol better make sure we do it then don't want blood on our hands lol, and as for myspace yea tink I do altho dont know if anything on it lol

hi guys how u doin? hope all is well! ooo we have lots of places to go biatch! how we gonna fit it all in in jus 1 week! we'll have 2 make a plan b4 we go otherwise we'll end up sittin by the pool everyday frying our arses off! hee hee

We should chek out Kanya's again....not that i can remember it that well but hey we should try find it lol.

Biatch i found our dvd of ibiza 2004 im gonna watch it n get depressed.....turn it off n smile again coz we goin back hee hee

Bet it wont compare to las time it was a blast! (omg that sayin was sooo romy n michelle lol)

Back