Hertfordshire Girls- Ibiza 7th-14th July!

baby phat said:
i know u aint a cheeky girls fan really.....but i know u like 2 dress like a girl ;) ha ha ha ha ha ha

We know ur a fan though fish!!! u always singing 'we r the cheeky girls' randomly o me then gettin the song in my head!!!! think it started wen we went ibiza last yr if i member correctly so u know u'll b joining in wit speedy LOL HAHAHAHA!!! luv u still though!!

n hi brighton guy dunno bout jobs n stuff out there but deffo up for gettin pissed!!! n aving FUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!! LOL

AND TODAY BABY PHAT SINGS....STONEBRIDGE

BABY LET ME BE ME
THOES WERE WORDS U GAVE ME
IV NEVA FELT THIS WAY B4
UR LUV IS LIKE AHHHHH

N BABY I DNT CARE WHERE U BEEN B4
JUST PUT EM HIGH, PUT EM HIGH
MAKE THE BEST OF IT
JUST A LITTLE BIT

baby phat said:

BABY LET ME BE ME
IV NEVA FELT THIS WAY B4
UR LUV IS LIKE AHHHHH

MAKE THE BEST OF IT
JUST A LITTLE BIT

Thats was the song for the summer i was there a few years ago, on the booze crusies and in the clubs, the memories when that song is played :)

Speedy said:
Thats was the song for the summer i was there a few years ago, on the booze crusies and in the clubs, the memories when that song is played :)

YEAH THATS Y I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH, IBIZA 2004 ROCKED!

baby phat said:
YEAH THATS Y I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH, IBIZA 2004 ROCKED!

Its our Ibiza song!!! its also my ringtone how sad lol was singin in the lift at uni the other day wit my mate lol wishin i was already in ibiza........unforuantly i ain't though :( lol

:D
Miss Blondie said:
Its our Ibiza song!!! its also my ringtone how sad lol was singin in the lift at uni the other day wit my mate lol wishin i was already in ibiza........unforuantly i ain't though :( lol

yeah i know the feelin.....so wanna b in ibiza on the sunset cruise watchin the sun go down with a glass of champaign!

baby phat said:
:D

yeah i know the feelin.....so wanna b in ibiza on the sunset cruise watchin the sun go down with a glass of champaign!

you women eh, god i cnt w8, its 10am, im still drunk from my 21st bday bash, off to airport in less than an hour, havnt packed yet,. and just mebered i got chuked out of one nite club, but cnt memba y, so went to another,i did start drinkin stuff at 4pm tho, whisky and shots whisky and shots, NOB CREEK?:S thats bad stuff,r8 off to pak ma case, ..8where r my speedos, thong speedos may i add* ;)

Speedy said:
you women eh, god i cnt w8, its 10am, im still drunk from my 21st bday bash, off to airport in less than an hour, havnt packed yet,. and just mebered i got chuked out of one nite club, but cnt memba y, so went to another,i did start drinkin stuff at 4pm tho, whisky and shots whisky and shots, NOB CREEK?:S thats bad stuff,r8 off to pak ma case, ..8where r my speedos, thong speedos may i add* ;)

Lol u had a gd nite then! plenty more of em to come in ibiza lol. Not fair u goin on holiday already shud b me :(! n i ireally hope u were jokin about those speedo's men in speedos ewwww such an unpleasant thought LOL!

Speedy said:

oooooo please bring ur thong speedos 2 ibiza, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna laugh @ u! hee hee :D

hi im goin out there on the 26th june till 10july wit 3 mates its ur 1st time goin out there if u wanna meet up msg bac x

adam91084 said:
hi im goin out there on the 26th june till 10july wit 3 mates its ur 1st time goin out there if u wanna meet up msg bac x

Hey adam where bouts ur staying in ibiza? n kewl ur first time u are really gonna love it!!! hope u are up for 24hr partying in the sunshine lol

adam91084 said:

hiya! so how old r u guys? bet ur excited about goin arent u!! i am....i did sum holiday shopping 2day i cant help it i jus get excited n buy stuff.....cant wear ne of it for 3 months oh well its worth the wait lol.

where bouts u guys stayin?

baby phat said:

BABY LET ME BE ME
IV NEVA FELT THIS WAY B4
UR LUV IS LIKE AHHHHH

MAKE THE BEST OF IT
JUST A LITTLE BIT
was class live in el divinos a couple of years ago

baby phat said:

BABY LET ME BE ME
IV NEVA FELT THIS WAY B4
UR LUV IS LIKE AHHHHH

MAKE THE BEST OF IT
JUST A LITTLE BIT

If only the X-man could have been here.....

ibiza el tashio said:
was class live in el divinos a couple of years ago

yeah we last went 2 ibiza 2 yrs ago so that song n lola's theme reminds me of ibiza everytime i think about it lol

GOOD TIMES!

baby phat said:
yeah we last went 2 ibiza 2 yrs ago so that song n lola's theme reminds me of ibiza everytime i think about it lol

GOOD TIMES!

Same here, those tunes, when i got back, it hadnt come out yet, but this dj in one bar had his vinyl and slipped it on for us

and that comment about the thong, YOU WAIT! haha

Speedy said:
Same here, those tunes, when i got back, it hadnt come out yet, but this dj in one bar had his vinyl and slipped it on for us

and that comment about the thong, YOU WAIT! haha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 SPEEDY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U!

HIP HIP HOOORAY!

*LISTENING 2 THONG SONG BY SISQO AND HAS SPEEDY IN MIND HA HA HA HA*

Back