here we go again…2008 ibiza opening parties reviews! (continuous)

nope - but the same was the case last year for the opening and closing parties. the question will be if there will be still passouts for We Love!

The "updated" we love site states that there will be passouts but then followed by the phrase: use it wisely during the 22hour marathon.

So I guess they forgot to update this phrase and it is still unclear if there will be given passouts under the new laws.

The "updated" we love site states that there will be passouts but then followed by the phrase: use it wisely during the 22hour marathon.

So I guess they forgot to update this phrase and it is still unclear if there will be given passouts under the new laws.

From We Love site:

''Can I go in and out of We Love Space 08, Sundays?
If you arrive with a ticket before 4.30 pm, you will receive a wristband at the door which entitles you to one passout during the party. This applies to all tickets, whether online or purchased ion the island. This should be used wisely… especially if you are going for the whole 22 hour marathon. Once you have come in again, the wristband is cut off and you have to stay in Space for the rest of the party or until you go home.''

Still pretty unclear to me- Does this mean they will be opening at 4pm like they said a few months ago in the press releases?

Or is it just the first people that turn up when the doors open?

I was under the impression that the minimum time for opening was 4pm....

I love love love your reviews! Thanks Babe!:lol:

In exactly 3 months I´ll be there!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!:twisted:

From We Love site:

''Can I go in and out of We Love Space 08, Sundays?
If you arrive with a ticket before 4.30 pm, you will receive a wristband at the door which entitles you to one passout during the party. This applies to all tickets, whether online or purchased ion the island. This should be used wisely… especially if you are going for the whole 22 hour marathon. Once you have come in again, the wristband is cut off and you have to stay in Space for the rest of the party or until you go home.''

Still pretty unclear to me- Does this mean they will be opening at 4pm like they said a few months ago in the press releases?

Or is it just the first people that turn up when the doors open?

I was under the impression that the minimum time for opening was 4pm....

I think they haven't updated the text of the answer...

that a promoter of this kind not properly update his site. All the rest is updated, but the most confusing issue on ibiza this year isn't clear.

:spank:

can any one update me about the original question regarding the police presence because i am led to believe by rumours that the police were strip searching people enetering space opening.

can any one update me about the original question regarding the police presence because i am led to believe by rumours that the police were strip searching people enetering space opening.

as i already said, it was the same situation as every year for the openings! there were guardia civil in front of space and dc10 and randomly searched people...

When you say strip searching what do you mean?Just checking peoples pockets or taking off their clothes?

Checking around the waistband of underwear, in socks, shoes etc looking for drugs.

I don't know anyone who has had the rubber glove treatment yet! :eek:

sorry just been away for me dinner. these friends said that the ladhad had to drop his pants and bend over.

we had to do that at denia while waiting for the boat. however, i think your mates are pulling your rubber glove.

sy how come everything that comes out your mouth is crap. you call me an idiot call others for being fans of certain djs. its meant to be happy times coming up to the time you go to ibiza . leave the attitude at the bullring.

is taking randoms and searching their underwear consistant throught the entire season, or is it primarily at the opening parties?

Back