help me plan!!

utagaura

So, while I'm coming over to ibiza a lot loater than usual, I realise that there are a few nights where there seems to be nothing on. I need some advice. 8)

Usually there is something on every night that I would enjoy, but since I'm coming over so much later in the season, there appears to be nothing on on some nights or many nights are over.

So I'm stuck on what to do on the following nights.

Tuesday Sept 23rd
Wednesday Sept 24
Friday Sept 26 (Pacha? :confused:... is there anything else on?)
Saturday Sept 27 ( would normally do Matinee, but dont' know how this will work as an evening thing)

help! it appears that Zoo project is over by then so I can't do that...

where should I go?

Tuesday 23rd - hang out with me and Ira. We'll go get dinner or something, drinks, messiness
Wed 24th - tough one. Half tempted to give Morillo a chance but it'll depend on mood
Friday 26th - if Kleinenberg is on then I think it's Pure Pacha
Sat 27th - Screw it. Lets just go to Matinee!

I assume the other days you're doing the Circoloco/Cocoon tandem, Danny T or Monza and We Love?

I assume the other days you're doing the Circoloco/Cocoon tandem, Danny T or Monza and We Love?

yes, cocoon on both mondays (dc10... if its open!!) Danny T closing for sure... wondering about Meganite closing on Wednesday... really don't know...

but yes we love on Sunday for sure, probably might go to Matinee on Saturday, then I can whine and say 'its not like i used to be..... ha ha ha!!"

There are listings for the Wednesday 24th and Friday 26th September in the Underground 08 thread.

I'm going to go at some point when I'm over next week.

If there's something going on, I'm definitely in for Underground on the Wednesday.

I saw Meganite's Mauro Picotto here a few months back and was bored to tears.

Tuesday Sept 23rd
Wednesday Sept 24
Saturday Sept 27 ( would normally do Matinee, but dont' know how this will work as an evening thing)

help! it appears that Zoo project is over by then so I can't do that...

where should I go?

I've searched high and low for something on on Tues 23rd as it's Tom's birthday but there's nothing decent clubbing wise on so we're going to have nice civillised day/night for his actual birthday and then celebrate properly afterwards.

Wednesday we're doing Subliminal, Friday no plans (cos I'm not a big fan of Pure Pacha) but it will probably be an extension of Danny T anyway :spank: :lol:

Saturday we're not doing Matinee as I haven't heard good reports about it this season so I'd rather save myself for a final blow-out at We Love....

Friday 26th - if Kleinenberg is on then I think it's Pure Pacha
Sat 27th - Screw it. Lets just go to Matinee!

Pacha should be quite good with Kleinenberg and Axwell, I like it end of september, busy enough but not rammed. Think i might do dinner there beforehand, although at the minute it's just me, with my friends arriving saturday :rolleyes:

I'm still unsure for Saturday also :confused:

That's one of the reasons i go for about 4 days during the closings. What about a BlueMarlin evening/night (weather permiting) ? Or El ayoun for dinner and a boogey ?

meh.. yeah I guess..

I'm now thinking I should have gone beginning of September! at least that way I would have had a few more decent nights to go to...

See now I am getting old I like nights when there's nothing on cos it means we can go for nice romantic meals :lol:;)
I'm older and I love having somewhere to go out every night :lol:

Although Irina likes taking more nights off than I do. So we go for the romantic meal, then drinks, then I drop her off and head to the club :D

I'm older and I love having somewhere to go out every night :lol:

Although Irina likes taking more nights off than I do. So we go for the romantic meal, then drinks, then I drop her off and head to the club :D

I like the combination of both - mad club nights, then some nice romantic nights just the 2 of us ;)

I've also been round the clubbing block so many times that I don't get excited about going out for nights that I'm only half bothered about, I'd rather do something else than go out clubbing just for the sake of it, eg I'm having my first 'normal' Saturday in Ibiza for years as no Matinee on in the daytime but I'm quite embracing a 'nice' Saturday :lol:

except there are no club nights on half the nights i'm there!!

That is the one downside of going so late, years ago Closings used to be so simple and just a week of Closings, now they extend for most of September so it's a case of pick your week/2 weeks but you won't get everything.

Back