help me plan!!

will the new supermartxe closing date be updated on the calendar?

by the way thanks to everyone for helping me plan.. I think now I've narrowed it to Wednesay - Underground, Friday Supermartxe ( or pacha?? :confused: still not sure about this one.) and then Sat people from Ibiza ( thanks grego!)

I guess I could force myself to go to defected on Tuesday night so I get one Pacha trip in there.

now to plan my beaches, restaurants, and pre parties. :lol:
Well, if you do Pacha on Friday then join us for dinner beforehand.

Saturday, there's some talk of Blue Marlin if you're interested...

of course and of course! 8)

do you think you'll go to People from Ibiza after blue marlin?

maybe I could do pure pacha and then supermartxe! :lol:

Thinking Blue Marlin for afternoon beachtime.

If we go to People in Ibiza, dinner in San Rafael sounds like a great idea. Though I'm still not sold on missing Matinee!

why not a san rafel eatery or somewhere in town on the sat if you're going to amnesia.:idea:

good idea... I really do like your idea of people from ibiza, but as morbyd said above, Matinee COULD still be good as a nighttime aprty... could it??

If we go to People in Ibiza, dinner in San Rafael sounds like a great idea. Though I'm still not sold on missing Matinee!

yes, Blue Marlin it is...

are you going to dinner at pacha before pure pacha?

originally i thought that Pure Pacha was the only option on a friday, but now I see that supermartxe will be adding a couple of extra parties, I'm undecided..... I hear nothing but good things about supermartxe!

good idea... I really do like your idea of people from ibiza, but as morbyd said above, Matinee COULD still be good as a nighttime aprty... could it??

suppose so. but "not as good as it used to be";). people is a different experience altogether.

besides, do you really wanna spend all night in space and then all the next night there too!

suppose so. but "not as good as it used to be";). people is a different experience altogether.

besides, do you really wanna spend all night in space and then all the next night there too!

yeah I know... and I'll be there on Thursday for Danny T as well.. thats why i'm thinking privilege for supermartze on friday, then amnesia Saturday for people from Ibiza, Sunday for We love then back to Amnesia for Cocoon on Monday...

but as much as i'm not a huge pacha fan, i'd still like to go there once during my trip.

Good point about too much Space, grego... got 3 Space nights planned without Matinee. P-f-I would balance that out with 3 Amnesia nights. Hmm... nothing in Privilege though... If we were to do Supermartxe on Friday and then Pacha for Satomie Toshiie on Saturday....

Decisions decisions decisions :lol:

Good point about too much Space, grego... got 3 Space nights planned without Matinee. P-f-I would balance that out with 3 Amnesia nights. Hmm... nothing in Privilege though... If we were to do Supermartxe on Friday and then Pacha for Satomie Toshiie on Saturday....

Decisions decisions decisions :lol:

i've just heard lots of good things about supermatxe, and if I can't have matinee and am determined to beleive that it is a 'day-time-only party then I can still have my gay cheesy anthems hands in the air at supermartxe (by the way, how do I probounce this??)

i'll probably go actually yes.

flyers are in all shops, bar, restaurants across the island.

why not a san rafel eatery or somewhere in town on the sat if you're going to amnesia.:idea:

Right then, I'm leaning more towards this plan !!!! :rolleyes:

Friday, dinner at Pacha followed by Axwell and Kleinenberg (free to get in the club, nice), haven't caught Axwell before. 8)

Saturday, weather permiting, chillin and some rays and nice lunch at BluMarlin 8)
Followed by dinner in San Rafael (El ayoun restaurant or new suhi bar maybe ???) and onto People from Ibiza (see you there Greg ??), I havent bee to night like this in Ibiza for ages, and if the workers go there then :confused:, plus i want to check out the new terrace.

Then sunday obviously WLS closing, with maybe a bit of beach before. 8)

A nice sellection of nights there, and if i do make it over on the thursday, work permiting, then doing Space on thurs and sunday for 2 completely different parties will be spread nicely.

I'm not bothered about privelege, not fussed on the club personally.

Back