help me plan!!

It was great wasn't it, and i can imagine it's not the same at night.

I think it was one of the only places that could get away with the cheesey gay anthems, those were tha days 8) :confused:

Where else could you hear 'Maniac', a gay 'Bullet in a Gun' and the Lighthouse family and it just seem so 'right' :lol:

It was great wasn't it, and i can imagine it's not the same at night.

I think it was one of the only places that could get away with the cheesey gay anthems, those were tha days 8) :confused:

booooo... now this thread is making me sad!! :cry:

I think the atmosphere at Matinee was better than We love actually....

it does look good... but Tenaglia's will be good too!!!

Maybe if I over-exert myself I will just be happy to have a sleep on those nights with nothing to do?
Sleeping isn't exactly necessary... one of my most fun nights out last year was with a random group of about 10 people (incl. Zarbtron, Cookie, Robder from here). Nice dinner followed by some bar hopping and then naughtiness back at one of their apartments (joined by Dan X and various others). Got home absolutely messy in the morning :lol:

Sleeping isn't exactly necessary... one of my most fun nights out last year was with a random group of about 10 people (incl. Zarbtron, Cookie, Robder from here). Nice dinner followed by some bar hopping and then naughtiness back at one of their apartments (joined by Dan X and various others). Got home absolutely messy in the morning :lol:

For me the minxiness back at the apartment is as much fun as the actual clubbing part of the night :lol:

ha! you don't know me then.... I don't plan on sleeping. This is why its of ultimate importance that I find something to do every single night! :lol:

Sleeping isn't exactly necessary... one of my most fun nights out last year was with a random group of about 10 people (incl. Zarbtron, Cookie, Robder from here).

These unplanned apartment bashes can be ace, except when you leave in the daylight (without shades).

I think James is gonna be there the same weekend, i'm awaiting a reply of him, would be good to get together 8)

For me the minxiness back at the apartment is as much fun as the actual clubbing part of the night :lol:
I know you like that part ;) But you know me... I need my power nap :lol:

Plus I know Irina is going to wake me up by lunchtime to go to the beach, so nowadays after the club it's usually a wind-down drink or two on the way and then back to the hotel!

I know you like that part ;) But you know me... I need my power nap :lol:

Plus I know Irina is going to wake me up by lunchtime to go to the beach, so nowadays after the club it's usually a wind-down drink or two on the way and then back to the hotel!

:lol: You see I need a sensible Irina instead of a wayward Tom to keep me in line :lol:

ha! you don't know me then.... I don't plan on sleeping. This is why its of ultimate importance that I find something to do every single night! :lol:
You're the one that mentioned your sleeping! :lol:

I like getting my 4-5 hours a night... er... day :lol:
Plus maybe an hour's afternoon nap on the beach.

by the way I need to go to a good restaurant this year a few times...... anyone?
We will (or more precisely, plan to) be making various trips to random far-flung beaches, combined with stops in villages and roadside restaurants on the way back. Welcome to join!

We found a couple of great places that way last year. Looking forward to doing it again 8)

:lol: You see I need a sensible Irina instead of a wayward Tom to keep me in line :lol:
I'm not sure! There are times when I really would like to be less sensible!
(probably those times when I'd rather not have to move from my post-clubbing catatonic state until later in the evening :lol:)

We will (or more precisely, plan to) be making various trips to random far-flung beaches, combined with stops in villages and roadside restaurants on the way back. Welcome to join!

We found a couple of great places that way last year. Looking forward to doing it again 8)

did you hire a car this year? I have one... I can be the chauffeur if need be! :lol:

You're the one that mentioned your sleeping! :lol:

I like getting my 4-5 hours a night... er... day :lol:
Plus maybe an hour's afternoon nap on the beach.

You get more sleep than me!! :lol: there's usually at least a 2 day stint where I get none... and I still manage to wash, clean, go clubbing, go for dinner and get up north to some beaches..

You get more sleep than me!! :lol: there's usually at least a 2 day stint where I get none... and I still manage to wash, clean, go clubbing, go for dinner and get up north to some beaches..

You're too good, I can often go 48+ hours with sleep but during that time I'm a skanky old ho who hasn't showered, washed hair or eaten :?:lol:

did you hire a car this year? I have one... I can be the chauffeur if need be! :lol:
I got a car too.... although I'm more than willing to get chauffeured. Means I can drink more beer in the afternoon :lol:

utagaura said:
I can't do 48hours anymore... or maybe I just don't want to. I get tired and I'd prefer to give in to the urge to sleep than force myself (in whatever way) to stay awake.

I got a car too.... although I'm more than willing to get chauffeured. Means I can drink more beer in the afternoon :lol:

I can't do 48hours anymore... or maybe I just don't want to. I get tired and I'd prefer to give in to the urge to sleep than force myself (in whatever way) to stay awake.

Yeah I can always drive around!!

pfftt... 48 hours and you're the one who goes on about how much partying you can do! :lol:

Back