help me plan!!

What are you talking about??

I'm looking at this:

Sun 21 - We Love (depending on how late we arrive and settle in. Might pop in for 2 Many DJs)
Mon 22 - Circoloco, if it's still open. Cocoon
Tues 23 - traditional Tuesday night off
Wed 24 - liking the idea of Underground
Thu 25 - either Danny T or Monza
Fri 26 - Kleinenberg & Axwell at Pure Pacha closing
Sat 27 - Matinee (although Satoshi Tomiie at Pacha is a fallback)
Sun 28 - We Love closing
Mon 29 - Circoloco, if it's still open. Cocoon

I'm very pleased with that schedule!

That is the one downside of going so late, years ago Closings used to be so simple and just a week of Closings, now they extend for most of September so it's a case of pick your week/2 weeks but you won't get everything.

I know.. I should have thought about this before I booked.... oh well!

I'm looking at this:

Sun 21 - We Love (depending on how late we arrive and settle in. Might pop in for 2 Many DJs)
Sun 28 - We Love closing

Well that's pretty much my plan cept I don't go to DC10 anymore and I won't be going to Matinee now it's at night.

I'm looking at this:

Sun 28 - We Love closing

I can follow you, or you can follow me for some of that! :lol: I think I like the idea of checking out underground on the Wednesday as well.....

Danny T for sure though... although I like Monza, I think Tenglia's closing party will be better!

I know.. I should have thought about this before I booked.... oh well!

I know we always miss Carl Cox Closing by going so late, but then on the plus side we always get the final Closings so it's swings and roundabouts - you're just being greedy missy and wanting EVERYTHING :lol:;)

I know we always miss Carl Cox Closing by going so late, but then on the plus side we always get the final Closings so it's swings and roundabouts - you're just being greedy missy and wanting EVERYTHING :lol:;)

Hey, I travel too far to NOT be greedy! :lol:

by the way, you can help me with this, I'll be in London the week before, will there still be summer clothes on sale in the shops? week of Sept 16-20?

Well that's pretty much my plan cept I don't go to DC10 anymore and I won't be going to Matinee now it's at night.
Ya, everyone is saying it's not the same as the old daytime party, but it's been 5 years since I went (usually there too early in the season) so I barely remember what it was like... especially as I used to treat it as an afterparty :lol:

I went to a Matinee party here earlier this summer and it was a blast. Really great music and atmosphere. I guess I'm just hoping it will be more of the same!

by the way, you can help me with this, I'll be in London the week before, will there still be summer clothes on sale in the shops? week of Sept 16-20?

:lol: You're about 2 months too late - summer sales are finished by mid-July so it's all Autumn/Winter in the shops now :lol:

Where are you staying in London, have you any plans (well apart from summer clothes shopping :lol:;))

Ya, everyone is saying it's not the same as the old daytime party, but it's been 5 years since I went (usually there too early in the season) so I barely remember what it was like... especially as I used to treat it as an afterparty :lol:

I went to a Matinee party here earlier this summer and it was a blast. Really great music and atmosphere. I guess I'm just hoping it will be more of the same!

Yeah but Matinee at 10: 00 am was just fantastic, I don't care, I'm still going to say 'Matinee isn't what it used to be!"

I'm looking at this:

Sun 28 - We Love closing

:eek: Holly crap batman :eek: You're gona need abreak on your return. Will probably see you thursday (If you do DT), fri and sunday ;) 8)

:lol: You're about 2 months too late - summer sales are finished by mid-July so it's all Autumn/Winter in the shops now :lol:

Where are you staying in London, have you any plans (well apart from summer clothes shopping :lol:;))

nooooooo!!!!! :lol: ... I know things are running out here as well.. so much grey and purple woolen stuff and boots in the windows... yuck!

staying with my granny in Beckenham, might go up to Oxford to see my friend and her baby, my cousins in birmingham.. haven't decided yet, can't plan too far ahead, you know me... its nearly 3 weeks away still! :lol: I'm in Sweden ofr 4 days too to see a friend formt he 12th to the 16th.

I think you're right. Sad I'm leaving just a couple days too early for the Monza closing, which looks ace.

it does look good... but Tenaglia's will be good too!!!

Maybe if I over-exert myself I will just be happy to have a sleep on those nights with nothing to do?

I've been to Matinee's @ night and it just doesn't work as a night-time club imo, the whole point of Matinee was dancing in the sunshine to the cheesiest gay anthems there was, it just doesn't work at night for me, I could be anywhere, it's not Matinee (RIP :cry:) :lol:

:eek: Holly crap batman :eek: You're gona need abreak on your return. Will probably see you thursday (If you do DT), fri and sunday ;) 8)

see I thought Morbyd's schedule looks fairly sane for an Ibiza trip. I usually try and go out every night and a few days as well.. not this year.. bah!

nooooooo!!!!! :lol: ... I know things are running out here as well.. so much grey and purple woolen stuff and boots in the windows... yuck!

staying with my granny in Beckenham, might go up to Oxford to see my friend and her baby, my cousins in birmingham.. haven't decided yet, can't plan too far ahead, you know me... its nearly 3 weeks away still! :lol: I'm in Sweden ofr 4 days too to see a friend formt he 12th to the 16th.

You have to buy summer clothes in May and winter clothes in September in this stooopid country :lol:

Well let me know if you're bored and fancy a post-work spritzer at any point ;)

I've been to Matinee's @ night and it just doesn't work as a night-time club imo, the whole point of Matinee was dancing in the sunshine to the cheesiest gay anthems there was, it just doesn't work at night for me, I could be anywhere, it's not Matinee (RIP :cry:) :lol:

What else are you going to do Saturday night? sleep??

( but I completely agree with you that the cheesy, sweaty shirtless boys, hands in the air moments can only happen in the daytime! :cry: :cry:)

You have to buy summer clothes in May and winter clothes in September in this stooopid country :lol:

Well let me know if you're bored and fancy a post-work spritzer at any point ;)

definitely! I actually just had a pre-work spritzer this morning with my friend...(this doesn't happen often though... she's leaving and I am too, so we thought it would be fun!)

It was great wasn't it, and i can imagine it's not the same at night.

I think it was one of the only places that could get away with the cheesey gay anthems, those were tha days 8) :confused:

Back