Heartbreaking read

Yeah, he clarified what he meant.

Which you ignored.

You kept on insinuating that he said they "should" change.

He said that they "can" change.

But you had a point to make, so not's let the facts get in the way.

And then you finished by stating he wouldn't have been so aggressive if he knew you were a woman.

How do you know this? Or is this just you interpreting what he posted to fit a point you would like to make- yet again?

And for the record I don't think he over reacted. You admitted you tried to wind him up, so congrats, that's what you got.

You are "Passive aggressive" I think it's called over your side of the Atlantic.

Actually if you read this, you would see that spikey admitted that.

Wow, I've never seen anyone wind anyone up here before. Never ever.

My side of the atlantic.. yes, lets just lump everyone over here into one big mass of country :lol:

:eek:
Actually if you read this, you would see that spikey admitted that.

Wow, I've never seen anyone wind anyone up here before. Never ever.

My side of the atlantic.. yes, lets just lump everyone over here into one big mass of country :lol:

There you go again. Trying to infer something. Why?

You need a second explanation to make it clear. Okay. :rolleyes:

"Passive Agressive" is what may be called an "Americanism" - ie a term originated in America.

So, correct me if my geography is wrong , but that is "on your side of the atlantic". Still with me???

I know you're from Canada (before you labour that point once more) but my statement is still correct. Just as if you had stated that something had originated from "my side of the atlantic" i would interpret your use of phrase to mean "from UK / Europe".

I would not interpret it to mean that you thought everything this side of the Atlantic was all the same.... like you have, needlessly.

:eek:[/b]

There you go again. Trying to infer something. Why?

You need a second explanation to make it clear. Okay. :rolleyes:

"Passive Agressive" is what may be called an "Americanism" - ie a term originated in America.

So, correct me if my geography is wrong , but that is "on your side of the atlantic". Still with me???

I know you're from Canada (before you labour that point once more) but my statement is still correct. Just as if you had stated that something had originated from "my side of the atlantic" i would interpret your use of phrase to mean "from UK / Europe".

I would not interpret it to mean that you thought everything this side of the Atlantic was all the same.... like you have, needlessly.

oh dear, It was supposed to be amusing :lol: I know what it means for goodness sake!

"before I labour it once more" :eek:... sounds like someone else is doing the inferring as well, Mark!

How dare anyone try and infer anything from a thread. ....which I did back a couple of pages ago.

If you look back on what started all this, you will see that yes, I did infer about spikey was saying. Then, he started getting all uppity and telling me to get off my high horse.

So I reponded. Like anyone would.

i'm a muslim, converted about 15 minutes ago to get a couple of days off for religious stuff,

next wednesday i'm converting to buddhism cos they get a couple of days off and then back to christianity for christmas.

Stop this! Let sleeping threads lie!

Especially any which catch me in a touchy mood. :lol: (That would be most of them then...)

Happy New Year :lol:

Back