Have switched to San An this year...

i'm starting to feel like we need to rethink our hotel for october (we are there 11-15th), we stayed in San An the last week of march and had an absolute blast, we aren't there for the clubs etc... just some decent bars and seeing that sunset each night was glorious! We booked PDB (all inclusive at the new algarb) for october but now i feel like our heart is actually back in San An with the sunsets!!! aargghhh decisions decisions!!! Maybe need to check out any decent all inclusive options in San An!

There's always Blackpool... or you could move closer to Figueretas/Ibiza Town so as you actually feel like you've been to Spain for your hols. :p

i'm starting to feel like we need to rethink our hotel for october (we are there 11-15th), we stayed in San An the last week of march and had an absolute blast, we aren't there for the clubs etc... just some decent bars and seeing that sunset each night was glorious! We booked PDB (all inclusive at the new algarb) for october but now i feel like our heart is actually back in San An with the sunsets!!! aargghhh decisions decisions!!! Maybe need to check out any decent all inclusive options in San An!

The sunrises in PDB are just as nice!

i imagine playa den bossa will be pretty quiet third week in october.

we stayed there 6 october 2016 and it was dead. watched the steak n fries place being boarded up.

i imagine playa den bossa will be pretty quiet third week in october.

we stayed there 6 october 2016 and it was dead. watched the steak n fries place being boarded up.

think we will switch over to san an, we really enjoyed it when we went in march, it was easter week and everywhere was just starting to open up for the summer, had a nice vibe about it!

PDB is a ghost town after the closing parties, its kinda spooky! We decided to stay 3 days after the Space closing to chillout a few years ago, and it was mega quiet, most places shut

PDB is a ghost town after the closing parties, its kinda spooky! We decided to stay 3 days after the Space closing to chillout a few years ago, and it was mega quiet, most places shut
By mid-October the best atmosphere on the evening was in La Sirena

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1528486272842.jpg
    FB_IMG_1528486272842.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 12
David's if you like Italian

I always use Vanecia right next to WIPS for a fry up

I am not fussy though to be honest I am easy going. Food doesn't quite taste right when I am out there for certain reasons if you know what I mean

Villa Mercedes
The Chinese restaurant at the bottom of the West End to your left with the wooden terrace at the front (the one's on the front are okay, but in all truth that's all they are).
El Rincon de Pepe

I also agree with:
David's for Italian (and great value too!)
and Tijuana Tex Mex

It's also worth getting a taxi and heading to Sa Soca (just outside of town on the left-hand side of the San Jose Road).
Awesome food, great staff and superb views of Benimussa out the back if you go before sunset

Back