Guy Gerber's Rumors at Destino 2016

We were at Destino yesterday for Rumours, booked a bed and made a day / night of it. Really liked the venue, nicer than Ushuaia IMO, nice crowd without the dafties all falling about gurning but musically it didn't kick off into an epic party like Ants eg. We had a great time though and would certainly go back. Sushi just like in pacha restaurant was ace :p

Totally different set up to Ants let's be honest. No comparison.

Went yesterday, thought it was perfect. Does exactly what I wanted it to. The crowd and vibe brilliant, and the small dance floor and location really work. This party is somewhere you come to chill, meet friends, drink, chill out for a bit etc. My point being don't go if you're expecting the DC10 Garden!

Gerber suits this type of thing really well. Dance floor was pretty busy towards the end, not sure you'd want anymore or any less people there.

Went yesterday, thought it was perfect. Does exactly what I wanted it to. The crowd and vibe brilliant, and the small dance floor and location really work. This party is somewhere you come to chill, meet friends, drink, chill out for a bit etc. My point being don't go if you're expecting the DC10 Garden!

Gerber suits this type of thing really well. Dance floor was pretty busy towards the end, not sure you'd want anymore or any less people there.

Yeah of course re the Ants / Ushuaia thing, was more given the comparison for people who are maybe considering checking out a party at Destino and expecting it to be like Ushuaia i.e party central.

Yesterday suited us totally for what we wanted, a nice chilled out day of eating and drinking with a wee dance at night without having to be out all night.

Sounds perfick - can't wait. Although 2 years ago I danced more at Rumors than I did to Solomun at Diynamic Outdoor. Gerber really smashed it out the park.

love these lamps :)
13524283_10157195510045145_4812321132246360021_n.jpg

they make some amazing dim warm light at night.
bought 10 white ones at the gorilla-market last year.
and a few in lemon/lime-colours this year near the egg ...

IBIZA SONICA RADIO
[ LIVE BROADCAST 7pm CET ‪#‎RUMORS‬ at ‪#‎DESTINO‬ ]

Como cada domingo, volvemos a la cabina de Destino Ibiza para estar en directo con Guy Gerber en RUMORS
:)

Looking forward to having a listen to this, bring back some memories of our day / night last weekend. Interested to hear Chaim, caught him at Watergate last year alongside Ellen Allien for her B.Pitch control records night, top set from both of them although I'd expect a different set from him for Rumours.

Guys, can you help me out real quick? Which bus stops near destino, coming from ibiza town. And will there be busses back to ibiza when the Party is over. Are taxis easy to find at sunday night/monday morning? We are a group of five.

Guys, can you help me out real quick? Which bus stops near destino, coming from ibiza town. And will there be busses back to ibiza when the Party is over. Are taxis easy to find at sunday night/monday morning? We are a group of five.

I can't advise on buses bro as we took a cab from PDB, same again at the end of the night. I seem to remember from posts on here from last summer regarding Destino that buses may have been put on from Destino from Ibiza town, someone else will hopefully clarify that though.

There is a taxi rank outside the entrance, we caught a cab back no problem but given you are a party of 5 you'd have to split into a 2 and a 3, 2 cabs.

Was hoping to go to destino pre solomun in Sep but also wanted to do sushi restaurant at pacha before going in - can anyone advise if we're being realistic? Cheers

Was hoping to go to destino pre solomun in Sep but also wanted to do sushi restaurant at pacha before going in - can anyone advise if we're being realistic? Cheers

doable I'd say. head to destino late afternoon then head to pacha for dinner at 11 and then you're in the club by 1-1:30am.

Great thanks. pacha have 9.30 or midnight sitting available so I guess we'll go for later one and try not to over eat!

If it's purely Sushi you are after the Sushi at Destino as per at Pacha is awesome, same style of fusion sushi.

we used to always do the pre club meal thing but we kind of done it to death over the years for want of a better term.

Do you mean spend the day/afternoon at Destino? Or Destino for Rumours party at night?

Back