Guy Gerber's Rumors at Destino 2016

There was a post about it moving inside to Tox on Rumors FB page this week but that's been deleted too. Maybe it's not being moved in after all? Hmm

It was outside yesterday, nice spot they've got up there though it's a little more Ushuaia(ish) vibe than beachouse was.

It was outside yesterday, nice spot they've got up there though it's a little more Ushuaia(ish) vibe than beachouse was.

What's the crowd report? Busy? And do they literally just let peeps waltz in to these parties since they're free?

What's the crowd report? Busy? And do they literally just let peeps waltz in to these parties since they're free?
I must admit we got there early and left early so don't know what it was like after 10, when we arrived we were greeted by a polite hi where are you going (all the staff at destino were lovely btw) when we left it appeared to be a guest list to get in and it wasn't packed out but nobody appeared to be paying. As you'd expect it was an older crowd overall but as said already up thread it's a very sociable place.

I must admit we got there early and left early so don't know what it was like after 10, when we arrived we were greeted by a polite hi where are you going (all the staff at destino were lovely btw) when we left it appeared to be a guest list to get in and it wasn't packed out but nobody appeared to be paying. As you'd expect it was an older crowd overall but as said already up thread it's a very sociable place.

Any idea how you get on said guestlist? @stivi??

Went yesterday free, not to many and a god
Vipe. Drink 15 euro If you don't buy drink tickets.

you buy them in bulk at the venue. an an example it would be something like if you buy 5 tickets you save like 2-3 euros per drink.

just to remind everyone that they do this at ushuaïa and at space as well. at space it's right past the main entrance before you walk into the discoteca

just to remind everyone that they do this at ushuaïa and at space as well. at space it's right past the main entrance before you walk into the discoteca

its a great thing to take advantage of if you have a group of people with you...

Was outside yesterday but not on main stage. Had no problem getting in at 9 - just have to give your name and number of people.

I didn't know space did that too.

Stivi,
do they change between nights? I mean, if I buy a few at carl cox on tuesday, and have some left, will I be able to use them at afterlife? or because it's a different night they change them.

We were at Destino yesterday for Rumours, booked a bed and made a day / night of it. Really liked the venue, nicer than Ushuaia IMO, nice crowd without the dafties all falling about gurning but musically it didn't kick off into an epic party like Ants eg. We had a great time though and would certainly go back. Sushi just like in pacha restaurant was ace :p

Back