Guy Gerber's Rumors at Destino 2016

Cheers Stivi, were staying at tropical garden so only a 5 min walk to ibz harbour and probably 10-15€ there then i guess

When are you guys going? I'm thinking of trying to find someone to do the old cab share with for Sept 11. Only saves a few Euro but better than nothing.

14203347_1022495544537436_9113602181014055935_n.jpg

I read that someone has been here with the kids. How was it and what time does this starts usually? We're planning to go Destino and have a dinner with a small kid with us so maybe then on Sun 2nd October would be good as it is then Rumors night. What time you suggest to be on there?

We went last night before Solomun ... It was very good ... We arrived at around 8.30pm as very busy catching a cab in Ibiza Town (cost €11) ... Small queue of about 10 people when we arrived ... Initially we thought is was guest list only and then a couple who looked worse for wear we're pulled to one side in front of us but they just waived us through to the pay station just inside the hotel gardens and it was £20 drink token for men only ... Gin and tonic is €15 and beer €12 ... Excellent vibe ... Would thoroughly recommend ...

Back