Gullable Guys My Sisters 1st Trip To Ibiza

Well I found there was a perfect system for taking advantage of stupid men...

Late teens, early 20's - Barely have any money but if you get them reps prices everywhere they'll buy your drinks all night. Meet them in the day and they may treat you to an all day breakfast. Go round to see them at your hotel and they'll offer you free cigs, warm bottles of san miguel and a packet of supernoodles.
Those in late 20's - Dress very nice as they like something nice on their arm. They'll do dinner, cocktail bars and clubs for you. Lots of dispensible income.
30's - Will pay for your drinks all night in the same bars theyve drank in for the last 10 years in Ibiza (I worked in one of the odl school bars so this didnt really bother me). Always meet up with them at the end of a night in a club, they like to pay for your taxi to make sure you get home ok. There's always one who wants to go the 24hr bar with you when the others have gone to bed hours before. To get in with the young crowd he'll buy the drinks for all your friends too.
40's & 50's - Mostly couples and want to relive their youth. Will buy you one drink while they talk to you about the good old days.

Well I found there was a perfect system for taking advantage of stupid men...

Late teens, early 20's - Barely have any money but if you get them reps prices everywhere they'll buy your drinks all night. Meet them in the day and they may treat you to an all day breakfast. Go round to see them at your hotel and they'll offer you free cigs, warm bottles of san miguel and a packet of supernoodles.
Those in late 20's - Dress very nice as they like something nice on their arm. They'll do dinner, cocktail bars and clubs for you. Lots of dispensible income.
30's - Will pay for your drinks all night in the same bars theyve drank in for the last 10 years in Ibiza (I worked in one of the odl school bars so this didnt really bother me). Always meet up with them at the end of a night in a club, they like to pay for your taxi to make sure you get home ok. There's always one who wants to go the 24hr bar with you when the others have gone to bed hours before. To get in with the young crowd he'll buy the drinks for all your friends too.
40's & 50's - Mostly couples and want to relive their youth. Will buy you one drink while they talk to you about the good old days.

Lol. No stereotyping of men going on there by a modern British rep, then ?! It's nice for us that loads of Spanish and South American girls working and partying on the island have a different attitude that's much more open to the 'free love' vibe of yesteryear. These lasses don't look down on guys who want to enjoy a few casual relationships, and will generally be mature about the drinks buying thing rather than try to take advantage of guys ! ;)

Lol. No stereotyping of men going on there by a modern British rep, then ?! It's nice for us that loads of Spanish and South American girls working and partying on the island have a different attitude that's much more open to the 'free love' vibe of yesteryear. These lasses don't look down on guys who want to enjoy a few casual relationships, and will generally be mature about the drinks buying thing rather than try to take advantage of guys ! ;)

Working in the West End for months on end would make anyone cynical of the british man!

I made some very nice friendships out of my strategy actually who still speak to me now. Some men just can't be helped when it comes to spoiling young females they barely know!

Working in the West End for months on end would make anyone cynical of the british man!

I made some very nice friendships out of my strategy actually who still speak to me now. Some men just can't be helped when it comes to spoiling young females they barely know!

Glad you are proud of you way of looking at life:rolleyes:

if im pissed up or otherwise (and probably at the start of my holiday before reality bites in and i need to rubber dinners at the end of a long week) i'll usually buy drinks without thinking for any stranger whos company/chat im enjoying

Glad you are proud of you way of looking at life:rolleyes:

I think you're making out I'm some gold digging wicked witch out to steal mens money. :twisted: I Wish! ha

You need to take half of what I say with a pinch of salt, obviously not every man I met in Ibiza bought me drinks, but when people offer, you tell them they dont need to, and they do anyway what's a girl meant to do?

All |I said was by age you could generally tell what men would buy you!

down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg

wednesday23 all i can say is gangas gunna gang !!! Goodluck with your taking advantage of many men goals for 2012.

I hate fake people, i bought one girl drinks on my first night out when i was 18. Never agakn lol quickly learnt that lesson !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Wednesday is just being honest and speaking from experience , fair play to her i say! If guys wana buy a girl drinks but dont have the balls to say what they are really getting at or make their intentions clear then dont be pissed off when it doesnt happen in the end!

The WORST is the "fit but you know it" types who seem to think its their god given right to be bought everything and actually get pissed off when it doesnt happen like a spoiled princess . also the stunners who wear next to nothing then roll their eyes if you so much as glance in their direction , such a hard life...

Sounds like Wednesday is just being honest and speaking from experience , fair play to her i say! If guys wana buy a girl drinks but dont have the balls to say what they are really getting at or make their intentions clear then dont be pissed off when it doesnt happen in the end!

The WORST is the "fit but you know it" types who seem to think its their god given right to be bought everything and actually get pissed off when it doesnt happen like a spoiled princess . also the stunners who wear next to nothing then roll their eyes if you so much as glance in their direction , such a hard life...

Best reply ^ imo...

If Wednesday had been a bloke posting about how many lays he had whilst on holiday he would be lauded a hero!! I fall into the middle aged couple trying to re-live my youf bracket :lol::lol:

Hope Ikoda has saved up a few extra quid for his upcoming island visit and meet up with Wednesday :?:

Best reply ^ imo...

If Wednesday had been a bloke posting about how many lays he had whilst on holiday he would be lauded a hero!! I fall into the middle aged couple trying to re-live my youf bracket :lol::lol:

Hope Ikoda has saved up a few extra quid for his upcoming island visit and meet up with Wednesday :?:

Hah, you saying I need money to get girls? Thanks man! :cry:

Hoping to see a couple of spotlighters out there at any rate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back