Gullable Guys My Sisters 1st Trip To Ibiza

How have you been Lou? Not seen you round these parts for a long time!

I'm fine thank you. I've been very busy because Bernadette's badminton injury got worse and worse until she was confined to one room. (Our dog Minton ate two of her shuttlecocks too, but that's another story!)

Its just a good job worse case cenario didnt happen.
What if she had rinsed a guy all night for drinks, he's wasted by the end of the night,she turns him down for anything further than a fondle and he doesnt take no for an answer....... happens alot more than anyone cares to think about.
personally my ambition isnt to be a bitch by taking the piss out of guys and i like to wake up with a bit of hard earned self respect.

[

I spend about £600 a week in Ibiza and I go to a club nearly every night, how people come home and say they spent thousands is a joke, you must be doing something wrong.[/QUOTE]

mate i like a drink in my hand all night and we would have at least 15 drinks in a club
15 times 10 euro[min] is 150euro a night plus entry fee plus food etc etc tec its easy to spend 2000 pounds in ibiza a week FACT

we love cost us around 500 euro each every year

[

I spend about £600 a week in Ibiza and I go to a club nearly every night, how people come home and say they spent thousands is a joke, you must be doing something wrong.

mate i like a drink in my hand all night and we would have at least 15 drinks in a club
15 times 10 euro[min] is 150euro a night plus entry fee plus food etc etc tec its easy to spend 2000 pounds in ibiza a week FACT

we love cost us around 500 euro each every year[/QUOTE]

Christ a drink in your hand all night - a club owners dream customer :eek:

Christ a drink in your hand all night - a club owners dream customer :eek:

or just a normal customer
i cant think of one person i know that doesn't like to have a drink in there hand all night

how often do you get a drink then?

Last edited by a moderator:
I get a drink when I need one, sometimes the thought of drink doesn't cross my mind at all, holding a drink all night would annoy me, I buy it, drink it then go dance again.

I also do like to have a drink in my hand but drink slowly in the clubs, It's the music that keeps me going, Also if a girl is after a drink I politely tell her to f**k off to magaluf and I carry on dancing.

I get a drink when I need one, sometimes the thought of drink doesn't cross my mind at all, holding a drink all night would annoy me, I buy it, drink it then go dance again.

I think that taking a drink to the dance floor is just bad manners. Buy a drink, drink it and then get back, that's how it should be done. If someone goes to the dancefloor with a drink and he also can put it down on a proper place after finishing it, it's ok. For all those idiots who don't understand that dropping a glass or a bottle on the floor, I have only one thing to say: "Stay home because your mother is propably used to picking your **** up."

I think that taking a drink to the dance floor is just bad manners. Buy a drink, drink it and then get back, that's how it should be done. If someone goes to the dancefloor with a drink and he also can put it down on a proper place after finishing it, it's ok. For all those idiots who don't understand that dropping a glass or a bottle on the floor, I have only one thing to say: "Stay home because your mother is propably used to picking your **** up."

agreed

been to clubs so many times and seen them do it

like generally i like to stay close to the bar or edge of the dancefloor when i'm drinking so that i can put my drink down when i'm finished and then also make it over to the bar quickly to get another one ha

and also if a girl ever tries to chat me up for a drink i just start chatting to them for a minute and let them think i'm gonna buy them a drink,finish the one i have just ordered and walk off haha

Last edited by a moderator:
or just a normal customer
i cant think of one person i know that doesn't like to have a drink in there hand all night

how often do you get a drink then?

every so often.....

But in Ibiza....i'm not a poor man but I can't cope with the thought I am being taken for granted, so pretty rare!

every so often.....

But in Ibiza....i'm not a poor man but I can't cope with the thought I am being taken for granted, so pretty rare!

well obviously if your going there in the first place and buying drinks you have in some way coped with this fact so why let it stop you?

i know i myself will be bringing over just over €2,000 as i easily spend €100-150 on a night out over here so over there will be much more expensive

There are other things besides alcohol as well!!!

.... such as food, taxis, that cute pink kaftan at the hippy(?) market with the Gucci price tag

Back