Gullable Guys My Sisters 1st Trip To Ibiza

basher

Well this proves my theory about why guys spend obscene amounts in ibiza every summer

Speaking from personal experience in 2005 i spent over £2500 in 2 weeks in ibiza whilst i done all the big nights experienced the tranquil side aswell i realised were my money was going , GIRLS flirting freeloaders and i was stupid enough to think i could sleep with them if i was charming bought drinks ETC

I have done ibiza 6 times and i am 28 love the island my sister is 21 and was going for the 1st time end of june for a week , of course she asked everything about ibiza prices best nights etc , i sat her down and under no certain terms told her to flirt her way through ibiza , i told her not to sleep with them or promise them anything just flirt with guys they will buy you drinks all night flirt with PR'S she was obviously worried about spending money i told her for a week these days in ibiza £1,200 was appropriate but if she done it tactically take £500 and bleed the guys dry , dont get me wrong my sister is sensible and knows her limits she isnt a slag either

Well she was well looking forward to it i told her to call me every couple of days make sure she was having a good time and was safe etc , when she got back i was'nt dissappointed at all i was bang on she spent £500 she arrived tuesday morning done garlands @ eden, tiesto @ privilege, cream opening party @ amnesia, we love @ space and bora bora, hed kandi @ eden booze cruises etc for £500 point proven

Well this proves my theory about why guys spend obscene amounts in ibiza every summer

Speaking from personal experience in 2005 i spent over £2500 in 2 weeks in ibiza whilst i done all the big nights experienced the tranquil side aswell i realised were my money was going , GIRLS flirting freeloaders and i was stupid enough to think i could sleep with them if i was charming bought drinks ETC

I have done ibiza 6 times and i am 28 love the island my sister is 21 and was going for the 1st time end of june for a week , of course she asked everything about ibiza prices best nights etc , i sat her down and under no certain terms told her to flirt her way through ibiza , i told her not to sleep with them or promise them anything just flirt with guys they will buy you drinks all night flirt with PR'S she was obviously worried about spending money i told her for a week these days in ibiza £1,200 was appropriate but if she done it tactically take £500 and bleed the guys dry , dont get me wrong my sister is sensible and knows her limits she isnt a slag either

Well she was well looking forward to it i told her to call me every couple of days make sure she was having a good time and was safe etc , when she got back i was'nt dissappointed at all i was bang on she spent £500 she arrived tuesday morning done garlands @ eden, tiesto @ privilege, cream opening party @ amnesia, we love @ space and bora bora, hed kandi @ eden booze cruises etc for £500 point proven

In Spain we would call you pagafantas.

you sound like a really cynical person...

where's the love of life?

Pagafantas: a guy who spend hundreds of euros to buy drinks to girls with the hope that the drinks will lead him to the girl's bed and not getting anything else than an empty pocket

I can't understand why men think buying girls drinks will get them anywhere? I have never bought a drink for a girl I don't know and I've never had any problems picking girls up.

I spend about £600 a week in Ibiza and I go to a club nearly every night, how people come home and say they spent thousands is a joke, you must be doing something wrong.

I personally dont accept drinks from guys......I hate people to think I am a ponce to be honest. I still struggle to accept drinks from people at work let alone strangers!

I admire the balls of those girls that go out with no money knowing that someone will fort the bill at some point throughout the night. In fact I think I saw a programme on it :eek::lol:

well i too am not one to accept drinks unless i know i can get the next round but i know a male friend who recently went on a date with a girl he met over the internet.
They met up to go to Fabric and have a night out together and she turned up with ZERO money. Apparently in their emails earlier in the week he said that he was getting paid so would be a good friday to go out on. She mistook that as "he was getting paid so would pay for EVERYTHING".
So he paid for her to get into Fabric, all her drinks, cab back to his, etc, etc. As they had a heavy friday night, by the time they emerged from the bedroom it was late, so he paid for her dinner and then she said he had to pay for her to get home!! So he waited for sunday morning and put her on a tube home as it was the cheapest option.

Basically, i thought he was too nice a gentleman to have turned her down but i thought she had a lot of balls to have done it in the first place. I also siad she MUST have had money on her otherwise how would she have gone home if he refused to pay for her all night??

ha did ya tell her what makeup to wear aswell?

and telling her not to have sex with them?hahaha
why would ya even mention that?

your sis aint a slag... like she's gonna tell you her details big bro lmao . Any man that advises his sis to rinse men is asking for his sis to get in trouble

aii....all a bit weird having that conversation with your sister mate, freud would have a field day!

Subconsciously he has resented his sister from birth because of the attention she got from Daddy who basher had only recently begun to identify with. The underlying resentment is manifesting itself in the form of him advising her to go down the road of pre prostitution lol thats what Freud would have said :lol::lol::lol:

people who devote their leisure time to duping other people, probably have severely depleted moral fibre...

Back