Gullable Guys My Sisters 1st Trip To Ibiza

I think that taking a drink to the dance floor is just bad manners. Buy a drink, drink it and then get back, that's how it should be done. If someone goes to the dancefloor with a drink and he also can put it down on a proper place after finishing it, it's ok. For all those idiots who don't understand that dropping a glass or a bottle on the floor, I have only one thing to say: "Stay home because your mother is propably used to picking your **** up."

I agree, I have also seen a few nasty cuts from bottles on the dancefloor. Last year in Ibiza I see a horrible one, In Priviledge, You know the bit in the middle of the dancefloor on the terrace? The platform, well there was loadsa people up there and a guy got pushed off, landed on his back. He was so drunk/high, I helped him to his feet and asked if he was ok, he said yeah and his mate went to pull him back up to the platform, wasn't till he was half way up that my mate noticed the blood squirting from his side. He had landed on a bottle and not even realised! He was quickly dragged away.

I agree, I have also seen a few nasty cuts from bottles on the dancefloor. Last year in Ibiza I see a horrible one, In Priviledge, You know the bit in the middle of the dancefloor on the terrace? The platform, well there was loadsa people up there and a guy got pushed off, landed on his back. He was so drunk/high, I helped him to his feet and asked if he was ok, he said yeah and his mate went to pull him back up to the platform, wasn't till he was half way up that my mate noticed the blood squirting from his side. He had landed on a bottle and not even realised! He was quickly dragged away.

That is nasty indeed!

I'm so making myself a t-shirt that says "pagafantas" for my this year's Ibiza trip.

I don't believe that anyone can go clubbing every day for a week and only spend 600 euros/sterling or what ever. 600 would be enough if one hangs in his hotel room the whole week and drinks San Miquel that one has bought for a local supermarket. Basically if one goes to Amnesia and drinks 6 beers / sodas, it's 100 alone with no taxis and no other expences during the day. Of course, if one "knows" people meaning that he's a "VIP", then it's completely other matter.

I personally dont accept drinks from guys......I hate people to think I am a ponce to be honest. I still struggle to accept drinks from people at work let alone strangers!

I admire the balls of those girls that go out with no money knowing that someone will fort the bill at some point throughout the night. In fact I think I saw a programme on it :eek::lol:

It is beyond me i really don't get it I would always turn a drink down or if he was really cute he buys the drink I'll buy a shot each everyones a winner :)

I have some very attractive social friends, some of which were flown over to Ibiza last year so they were loving it, however when one decided she wanted to do her own thing was man handled into a locked room and then promptly delivered to the airport for next flight home all the while a heavy at her side, not good and to be fair could have turned out much worse.

I am sure your sister will be fine though......................

It is beyond me i really don't get it I would always turn a drink down or if he was really cute he buys the drink I'll buy a shot each everyones a winner :)

I have some very attractive social friends, some of which were flown over to Ibiza last year so they were loving it, however when one decided she wanted to do her own thing was man handled into a locked room and then promptly delivered to the airport for next flight home all the while a heavy at her side, not good and to be fair could have turned out much worse.

I am sure your sister will be fine though......................

Everyone is not a dupe ans can get down right nasty sometimes

mate i like a drink in my hand all night and we would have at least 15 drinks in a club
15 times 10 euro[min] is 150euro a night plus entry fee plus food etc etc tec its easy to spend 2000 pounds in ibiza a week FACT

we love cost us around 500 euro each every year[/QUOTE]

I couldnt cope with having a drink in my hand all night - just gets in the way of dancing!

I always bulk up on a 1.5L bottle of water before I go in, that way I don't need to worry about my fluid intake and then it's 2 drinks maximum just to revitalise my tastebuds throughout the night.

I always bulk up on a 1.5L bottle of water before I go in, that way I don't need to worry about my fluid intake and then it's 2 drinks maximum just to revitalise my tastebuds throughout the night.

thats a good shout!!!:lol:
just get mashed before you go in using beer at a reasonable price have a few pharms and crack on with your night. a couple of bottles of water and you are away!!

managed to do it on £500 last year with going to 3 clubs in the week (closing). getting old now the body cant handle 7 nights on the bounce. :cry:

Going back in 2 days and 4 nights running is going to be hard enough8)

Your sister probably got spit roasted every night after guys got her drunk or spiked her drink.

I hate slags who try blag free drinks just for chatting to guys, always easy to spot and tell them to **** off. I actually had a girl chatting to me one night and she was trying so hard for me to include her in the round to no avail. When I got a round in for the boys and left her out she gave us all some abuse and actually came back later to show us her "free drink".

To summarise, you are a cock and your little sister is basically a prostitute.

I've flirted my way round Ibiza before...

first time it was with bar staff - that got us 48 shots & 4 jugs of cocktail in one night for 20euros....

second time was PRing, amount of fools that want to try and bed a rep is rediculous, if they're stupid enough to spend money on you so you show them the cheapest places to drink then fair enough.

I found a lot of older guys in Ibiza like to buy girl reps stuff actually. Dinner, bar crawls of the sunset bars, trips to space, etc etc. They generally don't want anything either other than to meet some new people and hang out. And if they do want something they're obviously clueless when it comes to women because they never try and spend most the night telling you about and showing you pictures of their wife.

And if they do want something they're obviously clueless when it comes to women because they never try and spend most the night telling you about and showing you pictures of their wife.

They think that'll get your guard down because they can't be after anything, can they?:lol:

They think that'll get your guard down because they can't be after anything, can they?:lol:

Like I said, they never tried anything. Maybe 30-something men just like to look cool by having a 22 year old on their arm! ha

Plus in Ibiza, learnt never to let my guard down!

Back