Glitterbox 2018

what a shame, was under the impression the crowd is one of the strongpoints of the party.

I may have got it on an exceptionally bad night, interesting to hear what others think. It was September, so should have been a better crowd.

there's a lot of underground disco in September which will hopefully improve the vibe. They're pitching at a cooler gay crowd this year (always a good sign for any party)

as for the creeps, I think clubs need to do more to prevent randoms entering or at least use discretion. Obv I don't how enforceable/effective that is but it might put off some of the pervy opportunists. I used to see this all too often at Fabric which is why some female friends stopped going.

UK clubs used to get funny about letting in large, male-heavy groups. But it's the lone males they need to root out. One of the few instances I can see door pickers being of use.
If you're going to a club by yourself, then you should know your beans about what's going on, who's playing etc.
Should be able to quickly identify the sex pests after a bit of interrogation. The ones you find in fabric usually look like stereotypical sex offenders too!

"bitter old nerd fart" ha ha! - I need that on a t-shirt

my point still stands though. that is utter shit and you know it

I'd advise anyone to skip the cheese nights and bookmark Horsemeat, Harvey and Heidi for real underground disco

Weirdly I'm not going to listen. Is glitterbore the detected lot? If so it will explain an awful lot

I'm joining the bitter old nerd fart posseeeeee

we know u r a picky nerd..

just to reminds people u can make people dance with with basic sound just clapping on ur hands,snapping ur fingers , beatboxing, banging on a drum :D

all that discussion is bollocks, make some music & we will talk ..i didnt say play some music :rolleyes:

we know u r a picky nerd..

just to reminds people u can make people dance with with basic sound just clapping on ur hands,snapping ur fingers , beatboxing, banging on a drum :D

all that discussion is bollocks, make some music & we will talk ..i didnt say play some music :rolleyes:

you're a total hypocrite. you're always complaining on here about boring techno or drug music

Maybe I've got standards too!

+ at least I'm consistent...

the reason FGP hates nerds is because they tend to know what they're talking about and go to parties to appreciate them rather than to cement their status as internet superstars in smelly hats.

now I know Glitterbox have got to pay the bills and need to pack HI out but equally there is scope to be a little more ambitious and imaginative than a really bored-looking Roger Sanchez playing hits we've all heard a zillion times...

:lol: this make my day.
when u ll have the knowledge of my bro Lord Funk (grey beard,smoking on right of Kenny ) ill bend on my knees
R u a digger? did u give samples to kenny dope ? Bob sinclar, Fat boy slim?..list is long
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi_M7KKHaZ1/?taken-by=kdope50
ps: i worship percussionnist not Djs :rolleyes: those clowns that judge people without knowing them...for a 40's + lad u r naive :D..i do agree with ur roger S comment...u dont post shit all the time :lol:

my bro bio
Lord Funk was a time the supplier and the salesman of records and official samples of the biggest producers electro and hiphop American and world - Fat Boy Slim, Kenny Dope, Warren G, DJ Spinna, The Beatnuts, DJ Muggs, Clark Kent, Towa Tei, DJ Vadim, Lord Finesse & BuckWild, Bob Sinclar, Pete Rock, Kruder and Dorfmeister, Q Tip, Eagon (Stones Throw), Quest Love, DJ Premier, Just Blaze, Pete Rock or Alchemist. All came to A1 Record Shop New York, the ancient fief of the Lord Funk (album photo: A1 Record Shop 1997/2001). Helping years, he also carried the caps of DJ (New York, Shanghai,Tsibili, Lausanne, Bale, Paris, Miami, Helsinki ,Tunis) Show of Soul & Jazz radio program and Disco & Funk (The archipel du Funk on Transat Fm 1990/1993), producer of compilations of B-Sides Rare Groove and Rarities Funk,Orchestration Studio Advisor and Distributor of Desco Records (Sharon Jones and Dap Kings, Lee Fields, Neil Sugarman,…..1995/1998), musical pillar of Kourtrajmé (2000/2006) Beatmaker for 113 ,Seth Gueko, Scred Connexion as "Squadra Azzura" or
Founder of the Records store U.S.A Music ( Paris early 89/93). The current event of our Lord turns around the sound Advertising / Tv / Soundtrack movies and musical Compo and is New Label "BOOGIE BUTT RECORDS" & some hot 7'inch With Real Fake Mc , Blowfly and Patctchwork
and for this season some The Tropical Combo,Lord Funk,Le Gaucher De MonteCarlo A.k.a Les Papas Flingueurs

Last edited:
amazing..

1. "I detest/despise nerds"

2. "What do you mean you are a bigger nerd than me? I am the greatest nerd. I am the greatest digger. I know everyone."

3. "who the f**k are you to judge someone you don't know anyway? (whilst I judge you)"

4. "i worship percussionists not DJs (before spending half my year planning which DJs to see in Ibiza)"

Back