Glitterbox 2018

little_minx

Strange ...Not ? "Super Early Bird ticket" = 20€*

Glitterbox.png

"Hi" does it work after their first summer ? Is there going to be a big night in competition in other BIG CLUB ?

SOURCE

House Music parties are always good deals :cool: they never overprice the price ticket , We can't say the same for other party :rolleyes: (i won't name them as i dont want to make more hype/add about them :D)

i guess they want to attract more people at Hi , targeting those that may choose amnesia or any clubs on a friday in Ibiza

Nice move from Hï Ibiza, as Glitterbox was not really busy for all 3 ive donne Ibz 17 & deserve more crowd

Last edited:
I think Glitterbox gets a lot of negativity, but it does it's thing very well. You won't hear any musical boundaries being pushed, find any higher spiritual meaning to life or make lifelong friends through the shared experience. But . . you will get good DJs, super production and a lots of happy people. It's a feel-good experience as opposed to a feel-sweaty experience.

I'm very happy to go along and hear classic tracks that put a smile on my face, . . . . and mix it with CircoLoco a few days later ;)

Last edited:
Saw both Sanchez & Morales on the same night at Glitterbox in September.
Sanchez was the better showman and looked to be really enjoying himself. He was eyeballing people in the crowd - really makes someone's night more special when that happens.
Morales was doing his usual thing of ripping his shirt off.
The drag queens were pulling both gay & straight guys from the crowd for kisses, and making a show of them . . people cheering . . so funny.
Glitterbox is as much a show as it is a club. Once people realise that then of course it has a place on the island. IMO it's way better than any EDM event.

They are still good in 2018, that's my point. I will always have respect for old timers (like me).
Fair play to you sir. A lot of dance music snobbery reading through this thread. Not a fan of glitterbox, Sanchez or morales but it’s all down to taste. They are very relevant in 2018 to the people that like them. Different folks for different strokes. For some it’s just what they want. For some the high quality production is what they want. I’m not bothered about it but it’s a dealbreaker for some, so what? Not everyone wants a dark room and underground techno all night every night. If it wasnt for nights like glitterbox and Prydz I probably wouldn’t be able to get my wife to go to Ibiza so I could enjoy the underground dark room techno.

Not really to my taste either but I'd say Roger Sanchez is still very relevant, at least in the states. His Undr the Radr partys or however he spells it always do well in Ny and Miami and are almost always around for big weeks like MMW for example.

Fair play to you sir. A lot of dance music snobbery reading through this thread. Not a fan of glitterbox, Sanchez or morales but it’s all down to taste. They are very relevant in 2018 to the people that like them. Different folks for different strokes. For some it’s just what they want. For some the high quality production is what they want. I’m not bothered about it but it’s a dealbreaker for some, so what? Not everyone wants a dark room and underground techno all night every night. If it wasnt for nights like glitterbox and Prydz I probably wouldn’t be able to get my wife to go to Ibiza so I could enjoy the underground dark room techno.
I could not say better.

Back