Glasto

The line up was updated today and she’s on it….

Rumour is the TBA is the Chems DJ set. Absolutely cant wait to get back on that farm!!!
Hmm, been a change since Monday in that case. They originally left that slot TBA, so must’ve been something going on in the background. Not for me anyhow. I’ll be in a tent watching some jugglers or similar

Last edited:
Haven’t even looked at the line up properly until i woke up early this morning. Some stellar names on there!

Did i miss something or has Dixon only got one set which is only 1hour 15min long?😳

Dixon dropped off the line up. Always thought it was odd to see him play there and even more so when he was initially just down for 1.25 hrs!

The dance presence at glastonbury is so amazing, really excited for haai and Daniel avery. Four tet is on loads but sometimes at glastonbury he just plays weird sets where he's just having fun and playing his collection.

One of these days we’ll get back there. Both of us not been there since the days of bunking in and illegal sound systems popping up.

Not heard much of her music and I usually prefer singers who belt it out, but was impressed with Billie Eillish last night, got stage presence and these festivals badly need new headliners, acts like Paul McCartney, Elton John etc are quite literally on their last lap now

Not heard much of her music and I usually prefer singers who belt it out, but was impressed with Billie Eillish last night, got stage presence and these festivals badly need new headliners, acts like Paul McCartney, Elton John etc are quite literally on their last lap now

they'll increasingly struggle to get big names because music has fractured so much now. Today's stars have a limited shelf-life. There are very few all-rounders left that really unify people, ages, classes, everybody and who have massive songbooks to select from.

But much as I love Macca it will be a real cringe if he can't reach those notes. Certainly takes balls at EIGHTY (!) when you know the voice is shot but I guess the sheer goodwill will carry him through. Would be a fitting finale.

Back