Glasto

I could, but they’ve asked us to keep quiet so that it’s a surprise when you arrive. Safe to say, it’s enormous and bonkers
It was unbelievable (I am now semi conscious). Cox was sensational - we were up front and didn’t realize until after how many people were behind us....couldn’t believe there was actually an operator in the crane. wow wow wow...Cox and inner city is what I’ll remember for my lifetime (although tonnes more - Daniel Avery at beat hotel last night was our last dance and an excellent way to finish)....

Did about 35km a day! And not much sleep! Cracking 7091

What was your highlights @eclipse15?
My whole week was pretty chilled as I was working a lot this year, so didn't get too much of the mega rave on. However, the new bits and bobs in Block 9 were pretty spectacular (even though not really my sort of music), as was year 1 of Arcadia's Pangea- it's going to evolve massively over the next 5. However, unashamedly, I bloody loved Kylie on Sunday- just unadulterated cheesy camp fun

Chemical Brothers smashed it. People will look back and realise how lucky we were to be able to see them live in years to come. No one better live imo.

My whole week was pretty chilled as I was working a lot this year, so didn't get too much of the mega rave on. However, the new bits and bobs in Block 9 were pretty spectacular (even though not really my sort of music), as was year 1 of Arcadia's Pangea- it's going to evolve massively over the next 5. However, unashamedly, I bloody loved Kylie on Sunday- just unadulterated cheesy camp fun
Oh, I saw the new Julian Temple Ibiza film on the Wednesday night at Cineramageddon- still not sure what to make of it. Don't think it was much good, but I was several ciders down by then...

Well what a festival. My first time and I wish I’d put more effort in to attending previous. Lived up to the hype completely. Didn’t queue to get in, didn’t queue to get out.

The music, people and all the other mental shit that went down was phenomenal.

Block 9, Genosys and IICON all incredible areas to rave in. Go and check out what the stage set ups looked like. Blew me away.

Highlights included Josh Wink, Stanton Warriors and a new find…Charlie Porter who played a very intense acid techno set. I didn’t have a clue who was playing and didn’t care could not stop dancing.

I think I am the only person back in work today though. Zzzz.

Last edited:
Chemical Brothers smashed it. People will look back and realise how lucky we were to be able to see them live in years to come. No one better live imo.

Looked good. I could go see them at the SECC in Glasgow in Dec, but not really sure what the atmosphere would be like. Jon Hopkins looked more fun at Glasto than he was at SWG3. I think you need proper atmosphere to transcend the press play nature of these performances.

Are the Chem Bros actually using all the kit they have on stage or is it for show? I watched the whole set and rarely seen them move about between setup

Back