Glasto

I dunno, they just look like unlikely 'rockstars'. Great tunes tho. :D I'd rather have unlikely rockstars making great tunes than traditionally good-looking rockstars making shite tunes. ?
To be fair they have been rocking the "geek" look for years and now everyone is doing it. They are so boarderline cheese sometimes, but they just pull it off so well and hit the mark. Tight as band as well. Loving their set.

To be fair they have been rocking the "geek" look for years and now everyone is doing it. They are so boarderline cheese sometimes, but they just pull it off so well and hit the mark. Tight as band as well. Loving their set.

It's good, but doesn't come across as well on telly (as in proper ravey) as the last couple of times I've seen them IRL. I wonder if they'll do their 'Sabotage' cover?

Quite enjoying Kurt Vile, though he's very much in the tradition of your dad's record collection (Neil Young and stuff). I think I have possibly seen him live before, ages ago.

I'm currently finishing off the Chems from last night. Listened to a bit of Sharon Van Etten; there's a bit of longing/darkness in there (she was good enough for David Lynch to use a track in Twin Peaks..), but I wanted to like it more than I did. I thought she was Dutch or something rather than American. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm currently finishing off the Chems from last night. Listened to a bit of Sharon Van Etten; there's a bit off longing/darkness in there (she was good enough for David Lynch to use a track in Twin Peaks..), but I wanted to like it more than I did. I thought she was Dutch or something rather than American. :lol:
Yeah she's been in a few dark places over the years,not a new artist by any means.. she's a bit more joyful now than before. Saw her years ago with the stage completely black all you could see is shadows and it was brilliant.. we don't want her to go Al Florence and the machine.. ?

Back