Glasto

Chances of getting in NYC Downlow for the bigger acts ?

Genosys should be good & it is good to look at when you’re in the right state of mind!

IICON who knows what to expect?

Plenty of dance music to go at across the 5 night....can not wait?
NYC is usually worth the wait to get in. Crazy queue though but always with the benefit of being at the back of the Genosys crowd.

Some lineup over the whole Block9 though, what a place!

The moustache queue jump trick worked there in 2017. Will try that again. Not surprised London Underground hasn’t returned, empty when I ventured in with queues for hours to get into NYC Downlow

Sadly the booker I was in touch with stopped responding ?

However, I will be setting up for an impromptu 30 min mind reading show at 1pm near the Circus Fields.

Sadly the booker I was in touch with stopped responding ?

However, I will be setting up for an impromptu 30 min mind reading show at 1pm near the Circus Fields.
I’ll keep an eye for as we come East caravan mashednlovingit ?

Seen Tony Humphries in Pacha - hopefully catch him again.

Managed to catch the NYC queue at the right a few times & enjoyed it in there

So lovebullets are gone and london underground too. Wonder why. Love bullets said it is due to restricted sound levels and that they made decision not to come back. Which is fair enough (there is nothing worse than low sound levels). Wonder if this new sound restrictions going across all areas

Although we enjoyed Love Bullets, you can why a fair few people didn’t think it fit-especially around the glade/spaceport. Doubt it helped the evening the police surrounded it and filtered the crowd out just as a set was starting. Could have gone back to SEC or fit well in Silver Hayes.

London Underground looked ace from the outside but didn’t do it musically for me. Will it make a bigger gap into their new field?

Their location last time was odd. Definitely a better fit where it was previously up in Shangrila where it went until 6am with no hassle. I’m guessing the new IICON creation takes the place of the London Underground. I agree, it was a staggering looking thing to come across in a field at 4am but the music policy never tempted me to stay for anything other than a quick nosey round before heading into NYC.

Starting to form a very loose plan for the evenings:
Thursday: Glade
Friday: in Belgium for cousin’s wedding (don’t ask)
Saturday: Silver Hayes - Chems - Arcadia - SE Corner
Sunday: Cure then the Temple

Advice welcome. Will aim for Tony Humphries Saturday night but that is likely to be monumentally popular

Wednesday: Might head towards the lighting of Phoenix and fireworks if they’re on then bumble around SEC, watch sun rise at stone circle
Thursday: Definitely try to get into Baggy Mondays, Avalon Emerson and Randomer
Friday: Mulling over Idles on the Park, Carl Cox/Jamie Jones and Charlotte de Witte
Saturday: All about Carl Cox 4hr Disco and Funk set
Sunday: More of the same

Wednesday: Might head towards the lighting of Phoenix and fireworks if they’re on then bumble around SEC, watch sun rise at stone circle
Thursday: Definitely try to get into Baggy Mondays, Avalon Emerson and Randomer
Friday: Mulling over Idles on the Park, Carl Cox/Jamie Jones and Charlotte de Witte
Saturday: All about Carl Cox 4hr Disco and Funk set
Sunday: More of the same

Very good shout there on the Thursday. I’ll also almost certainly find myself at Carl on Saturday too at some point.

Back