Glasto

Nice one, care to specify?

And give a weather and ground update Mon and Tue too, would be appreciated.

Nice one, care to specify?

And give a weather and ground update Mon and Tue too, would be appreciated.
I help manage one of the artist and crew vehicle gates. Weather reports from site have been pretty good, slight damp, but no quagmire. Forecast keeps changing, but Weds/Thurs/Fri looking nice in particular. Potential for a bit stormy at the start of the week

I had a choice between this in my backyard but a bit close to home, oldest daughter and her friendss are going on Saturday

But choose this on Sunday
All day long

I help manage one of the artist and crew vehicle gates. Weather reports from site have been pretty good, slight damp, but no quagmire. Forecast keeps changing, but Weds/Thurs/Fri looking nice in particular. Potential for a bit stormy at the start of the week
Seems like there are going to be extenisve thunderstorms tomorrow. Saying that the bbc webcam shows most infrastructure seems to be in place so hopefully not tonnes of heavy machinery churning up the ground. I went out today and bought waterproofs and a few jumpers (I only had one hoody and one coat given where i live) - thankfully we have one of these shipping container things for accommodation so will be able to dry out if needbe!

Seems like there are going to be extenisve thunderstorms tomorrow. Saying that the bbc webcam shows most infrastructure seems to be in place so hopefully not tonnes of heavy machinery churning up the ground. I went out today and bought waterproofs and a few jumpers (I only had one hoody and one coat given where i live) - thankfully we have one of these shipping container things for accommodation so will be able to dry out if needbe!
Thunderstorms have gone from the forecast I’m looking at. Tomorrow will be when most of the traders arrive, so don’t bank on the ground not getting churned up much

I wouldn't ordinarily be jealous. But I always assumed 2019 would be the year I broke my Glasto cherry and all my crew from back home are going. So it's gonna be a blue few days for me, regardless of the fact I'm here.

I could, but they’ve asked us to keep quiet so that it’s a surprise when you arrive. Safe to say, it’s enormous and bonkers
I live abt 30 mins from the site and planning to head down tmrw first thing. how's the site looking after the rain we've just had ?

Back