Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

Bloody hell, so good to hear that Ibiza is going onto the green list :D the news has just filtered through to me (I’m working away)

I’ve got some time off in late august, I really hope it manages to stay green until then.

Me and my other half are definitely up for a visit 😍

Brilliant news! But If you're gonna go theres no time like the present. Given Merkels wishes, the presence of the more transmissable Delta and plus (if thats a thing, remember the scary double mutated Nepalese one -wheres that gone?!) variants , natural case rises with more people on the island, I can see it only lasting a month.

Thats really raining on peoples parade this morning, and I almost didnt post. Hope Im wrong but this is how things have been cycling for the whole time now.

Let's not forget the other positive coming in August with double-vaxxed travellers not having to quarantine from amber-listed countries

I have to admit, it's rather nice and quiet on Ibiza right now. The German, Dutch and Italian tourists - although with quirks of their own - do not tear the place down in alcohol infused beserkery, debauchery and overindulgence. You need the Brits for that. It doesn't help that they have been practically locked up forn the last 2 years, and are desperate for some partying.

Ibiza is in for a hell of a ride.

I'm one of those who actually prefers it nice and quiet. The odd party with a few cool English but a generally international vibe. But maybe that's just me? Feel the impending middle age...

Brilliant news! But If you're gonna go theres no time like the present. Given Merkels wishes, the presence of the more transmissable Delta and plus (if thats a thing, remember the scary double mutated Nepalese one -wheres that gone?!) variants , natural case rises with more people on the island, I can see it only lasting a month.

Thats really raining on peoples parade this morning, and I almost didnt post. Hope Im wrong but this is how things have been cycling for the whole time now.
That's what I really worry about with all the travelling in and out of ibiza there are going to be more and more cases and it will probably rise, there is no way around that

I hope that they don't put a hold on things when there are more cases and back track. Spain haven't so far so I hope ibiz doesn't follow

This is allegedly the Northern Ireland list, if correct, England likely to be the same due to 4 nation approach. Click on the tweet for the second half of the list. No Portugal/Greece/Spanish mainland/France/Germany/Italy. One set of islands is on there though…..

Finally we can travel to the f**king British Antarctic Territory where it is currently -63°C 🕺

So back home our Health Secretary Matt Cockout has been caught bum-groping his aide in front of CCTV; all when covid regulations in the workplace were still in force. While the rest of the country was gagging for a bit of human contact, even just a hug. On May 17th they made great play out of "yes, you can now go out and hug granny" but these images were from before.

What's worse than the "one rule for us" is that he'll get away with it. Sickening.

Now is definitely the moment if you want a clear ride in and out. It'll be interesting to see just how desperate for UK money the Balearics are when push comes to shove and Merkel shakes her bottle of pilsner

Am I understanding correctly that you need to test before coming back to the uk and two days after, even from green list counties?

Back