Getting into Ibiza clubs - age and dress requirements

While we're on the subject, Club Chinois (ex-HEART in Ibiza Marina) and Denial Events who are running the parties at Tox Club at Destino (but NOT the outdoor Thursday parties with Music On/Solomun) are specifying that long-trousers for guys are a must

While we're on the subject, Club Chinois (ex-HEART in Ibiza Marina) and Denial Events who are running the parties at Tox Club at Destino (but NOT the outdoor Thursday parties with Music On/Solomun) are specifying that long-trousers for guys are a must
I never travel to Ibiza with long trousers (apart from winter maybe), so that rules me out. I Would have thought smart denim shorts and buttoned shirt would have been acceptable?

I never travel to Ibiza with long trousers (apart from winter maybe), so that rules me out. I Would have thought smart denim shorts and buttoned shirt would have been acceptable?
I got in Chinois last September for Sven and wore shorts and t-shirt and remember thinking whilst in the queue that theres every chance i get turned away here, definitely felt a little underdressed. Id certainly chance it myself in smart shorts and shirt but theres clearly a chance to get turned away if trousers rule is enforced

I know people who work in the music industry turned away from Chinois over IMS because they were in shorts and not trousers

At Heart , I saw it more than one time. At Chinois I saw it last year : No entrance with shorts. They mean it , man .

Does club Chinois allow shorts and t-shirts for men because this site says long pants are required for men, but the clubs website states tailored shorts are allowed?

We have tickets for the he.she.they party in July and was wondering if men are allowed to wear nice tailored shorts for balcony tickets as it will be extremely warm that month?

Thanks in advance

We have tickets for the he.she.they party in July and was wondering if men are allowed to wear nice tailored shorts for balcony tickets as it will be extremely warm that month?

Thanks in advance
normally no, but I don't think they say anything because there are always a lot of people on the balcony in shorts and I've never heard of people being turned down for that.

Thanks in advance
Never been turned away from the balcony in smart chino-y shorts. You’d struggle in swimmers I think

Back