Getting into Ibiza clubs - age and dress requirements

On a related matter are shorts ok in Club Chinois...def wanna try there this year and wanna be sure.
Ive never seen anybody wearing pants at Amnesia (balcony) although it does mention it on tckts. My mate did get refused entry to the balcony for wearing flip flops thou.

On a related matter are shorts ok in Club Chinois...def wanna try there this year and wanna be sure.
Officially, no. Long trousers only. Unofficially, yes, it isn't always enforced. If you want to be sure, wear long trousers. That's the rule

Anytime I see stuff about dress code in Ibiza, I always think back to seeing a bunch of guys wearing Borat style mankinis in Space. What a club.

Hi
Was wondering if HI and Amensia are strict on their dress code . I have two male friends who'd like to wear mesh tank tops to take of us . What are your thoughts?

Just a quick update based on what I saw at Pacha last night.
- Some young looking girls were getting ID’d on entry (pre-purchased ticket line).
- Some guys were wearing birkenstocks
- all guys I saw at VIP tables were wearing long pants and shirts.

Does anybody know the age restrictions for Akasha? Particularly for the IMS Opening in Wednesday 24.04. It says "recommended age" 25, but what does recommended mean 😅 (we are a group of 20-25 year-olds)

yesterday at the club chinois , there was a long queue at around 12:30 a.m., some people did not come in, those who had shorts were all refused entry, those who seemed too young too

yesterday at the club chinois , there was a long queue at around 12:30 a.m., some people did not come in, those who had shorts were all refused entry, those who seemed too young too
Ah music was good and it was a very cosmopolitan audience (lots of different nationalities, full of all ages and backgrounds. the principle of a good party in Ibiza.) i liked it , I will go back!
The drink : 22€ rhum and coke

cosmopolitan at this time of the year ( out of the tourist season ) ? Never thought that. Thats a nice thing.

Chinois is a good club anyway. In summer , too. As heart was.

Ah music was good and it was a very cosmopolitan audience (lots of different nationalities, full of all ages and backgrounds. the principle of a good party in Ibiza.) i liked it , I will go back!
The drink : 22€ rhum and coke
Rumours from the north said Akasha was really cool yesterday too...

cosmopolitan at this time of the year ( out of the tourist season ) ? Never thought that. Thats a nice thing.

Chinois is a good club anyway. In summer , too. As heart was.
Well , they are many flight coming for 2weeks now , but for me Ibiza is cosmopolitan all year around !

Back