getting fit for ibiza, how is it done girlies!help needed!

Ibiza-girlie

I want to get rid of my horrible 10 Pounds i carry on my belly, boobs (yes they can grow too big!!), bottom and hips...

I eat a lot of meat, maybe too many carbs and drink 1 cuppa coffee a day + lots of water.....tell me the good trciks and Ill be looking my best in my new bikini!

gracias, hot girlies and guys out there!

i am not a girlie

but i have been training for my ibiza trip.

try a bit of swimming shoudl tone every thing up...

not big on pool water, have extensions in my hair and i tend to pretend im a fish when swimming<. not good for the hair as i turns green hihi!
but a good tip though!

ok,

why bother

apart from yourself, and your boyfriends/husbands/friends who else is going to notice how much weight you have lost.

Go swimming and walking or jogging. Cut down on sugary snacks, cakes, biscuits, and pastries, high saturated fat, fried foods, crisps, peanuts, burgers etc etc. Replace calorific snacks with fruit and cereal. Cut-down on alcohol. Eat pasta, brown bread and 1 or 2 portions of meat a day. Try to have 5 fruit/veg a day. If you eat meat make sure its lean and cut off fat. If you find this all a bit too hard then exercise as much as poss. On a good week I go swmming once a week and do aerobics twice a week.

Good luck.

Robo said:
ok,

why bother

apart from yourself, and your boyfriends/husbands/friends who else is going to notice how much weight you have lost.

Your missing the point! She can do it for herself and feel more confident, sexy and happy. Also she will be fitter for all the dancing!

Robo said:
ok,

why bother

Oh but it does matter Robo!! ;)

Ibiza Girlie wants to be feeling at her best when she wears her skimpy bikini like the rest of us girlies! Its quite a scary thought from going from being covered up for the majority of the year to bearing all to the outside world. Just makes you feel a bit less self concious when you know you are looking at your best :D

glasgow-chick said:
Robo said:
ok,

why bother

Your missing the point! She can do it for herself and feel more confident, sexy and happy. Also she will be fitter for all the dancing!

All guys think that we do it for some one. You are right, we do it for ourselves!! ;)

exactly darling, and besides it doesnt show that much really - its for my own well being, + good advice i didnt think of myself is always welcome. I could always come to the UK and chase you a bit and spank your little UK AS* - hihi that will give me plenty of exercise...look out for the crazed blonde on the streets - you never know when ill appear! hihi

hehe Robo needs the attention, THIS is the way HE stays fit, by being a little pric hihi....naaah youre forgiven Robo, the spotlight + your nasty comments wouldnt be the same without ya!

hihi the same you always do.....

so swimming and no wheat, kicking Robos arse...what else guys and girlies??? back on track again, plz........

Sparkle said:
...Its quite a scary thought from going from being covered up for the majority of the year to bearing all to the outside world. Just makes you feel a bit less self concious when you know you are looking at your best :D

It is scarey indeed! The preparation us girls have to do before a holiday, it takes so much time and effort. Working-out, exfoliating, moisturising, waxing, shopping .... Men have it so easy!

glasgow-chick said:
Sparkle said:
...Its quite a scary thought from going from being covered up for the majority of the year to bearing all to the outside world. Just makes you feel a bit less self concious when you know you are looking at your best :D

It is scarey indeed! The preparation us girls have to do before a holiday, it takes so much time and effort. Working-out, exfoliating, moisturising, waxing, shopping .... Men have it so easy!

They always have it easy, I think they should try it all, especially waxing, may be then they will appreciate us even more.

Back