Game over

Only reason I am not there is got to leave some meat on the Ibiza bone for future trips... still gutted not in the middle of that right now..

if you want to hear the big guys it gets interesting from 1am onwards :)

(I haven't seen them publishing the settimes so until they do that I cannot do it myself neither)

One of the best nights I have ever haved on the island. Cox was brilliant! Atmosphere was superb! Looking for a track id...tune Cox played at 5:04...

Went to see some friends on the island for a few day , Saturday I ( for the first time since space close ) when to Hi , have been living on the island in the past for almost 10 years and was very regular to space , what can I say , nothing , very sad what I saw , not talking about the renovation which I don’t like but the worst is the crowd that are nothing to do with the essence of Ibiza , Las Vegas people in the place , stay till the end , on the way back listening to sonica , I was like they stold our island , for me space was a big part of Ibiza ! When to see Carl yesterday, love the guy , not my favorite sound , but yeah gracias a dios Amnesia still keep the spirit, hab a very good night , enjoyed a lot , but finger cross we lost space , Amnesia please keep on rocking because Ibiza is counting on you

Back