Game over

sounds like it was a pretty good effort to keep the event going rather than cutting their loses...I bet you next week will be a smash

no coxy. but was fun anyway. I might be wrong but I have a feeling carl will only play one more gig on the island this summer - music on 22nd september
Thought that might be the case, saw both of them play Space last summer, which was fun. Not the biggest Carola fan but will see if we venture to Music on that night. No doubt it'll be sardines all the way in there with those 2 at helm! Then again Coxy loves surprises so you never know where he'll pop up..

What was the line up last night? Considering this for our trip but not sure. Not been a big fan of the security at The Zoo... but quite fancy some outside dancing for our last night

Cool. Aside from the wash out, the numbers been pretty decent?

the numbers have been fine considering how limited promotion had been made for it and the fact no artists could be announced beforehand. there was as really good vibe yesterday and for those that want to see benimussa park without all the body painted crowd, you´ve got two more game over parties to attend this year... think the next ones might be pretty cool too.

the numbers have been fine considering how limited promotion had been made for it and the fact no artists could be announced beforehand. there was as really good vibe yesterday and for those that want to see benimussa park without all the body painted crowd, you´ve got two more game over parties to attend this year... think the next ones might be pretty cool too.

Excellent. Just booked up this week and 6th Sept is our last day on the Island so may check this out. Be interested to hear any rumours on line up nearer the time :)

What was the line up last night? Considering this for our trip but not sure. Not been a big fan of the security at The Zoo... but quite fancy some outside dancing for our last night
What's up with the security at the zoo? Thinking of going there for the first time on the 6th September as well....

What's up with the security at the zoo? Thinking of going there for the first time on the 6th September as well....

nothing. the few times I´ve been this year I couldn´t tell ANY difference at all compared to the other venues.

Probably the most intrusive search I've had at a club event anywhere in the world.... Security cupped my balls and had a good rummage on the way in

sneak, syrossian, technasia, carlo lio etc

I really like Lio, saw him main room in amensia closing the evening (difficult time as everyone going to terrace) and he kept us going...and since, i think he's a really nice bloke

Probably the most intrusive search I've had at a club event anywhere in the world.... Security cupped my balls and had a good rummage on the way in

Really? There was a light patdown at the Game over event July 19th but nothing really.

Last few years it's always been full on, full pocket search, wallets etc. This year was very minimal. No idea why the difference.

Well..I emptied all my pockets and put the contents in my hands. They didn't go inside my cig pack or anything else. Maybe that helped? I did that at every security entry point.

There is generally a bit more searching going on. I used to be able to waltz in to amnesia for example but now they have a couple of guards doing light searches

Back