Game over

Probably because it's advertised as game over and not "Space" half the people in Ibiza probably have no idea they are the same thing basically

I think the main issue is them not announcing line ups. could they do that I´m confident more people would turn up. I mean us here all know that there will be always DJs worthwhile to see at those events, but a lot of people just don´t trust that format sadly.

It does seem a bizarre strategy. In the old days yes fair enough - the mystery was part of the adventure. Today with people on the island trawling social media whilst on the beach or at the bars, and people being very selective on their nights out, let them know who's playing and they'll also help spread the word surely. Daytime, outdoors, non glitzy venue - must be tempting. Paul Woolford would have been ace. One hour set times, not so ace.

I went yesterday and it was excelent! Much better than ants at ushuaia and the ticket is cheaper. The bad thing is that it finished at 23:00 which I think it's a bit early, but the venue is fantastic in the middle of the forest

Who played?

The bad thing is that it finished at 23:00 which I think it's a bit early, but the venue is fantastic in the middle of the forest

If it started earlier that would maybe be a bit better (and promoted it better) cause the 11 finish is just around the time everyone is getting really fired up man. You get in the place and it feels like it lasts about 5 minutes :lol: amazing parties in an amazing place but yeah it needs to be able to breathe a bit more i think. Shame authorities and rules don't allow it.

so it wasn't cancelled? Yousef took to twitter to tweet he can't play as scheduled because of the rain. Was only his set cancelled?

We got there around 5:30 as the heavens opened .
We got drenched waking in , went through to the indoor club, the floor was soaked as everyone was drying off .
Music was pretty shit till about 9pm when they opened up 1 stage outside. 2 hrs outside was ok ,
Maybe the pirate can confirm but I'm sure Marco c played the last hr ,

All the hype about cc playing , loco dice , and Eric m ,
Not sure if they got cancelled due to weather or was never mentioned to play .
If the latter then they are f***ers for tempting people and keeping the line up poor .

All in all great mid week sesh with our Ibiza fam , all down to the gear not the music unfortunately.

All the hype about cc playing , loco dice , and Eric m ,
Not sure if they got cancelled due to weather or was never mentioned to play .
If the latter then they are f***ers for tempting people and keeping the line up poor .

interesting. I never heard any rumours about dice or morillo playing. the only one of those big ones that I heard rumours about was carl.

Back