Game over

Well..I emptied all my pockets and put the contents in my hands. They didn't go inside my cig pack or anything else. Maybe that helped? I did that at every security entry point.

There is generally a bit more searching going on. I used to be able to waltz in to amnesia for example but now they have a couple of guards doing light searches

I actually thought there were generally no searches this year anywhere i went...perhaps bags but that was it. That being said, i perhaps have an innocent presence!

Stivi has this been cancelled? Just noticed the event on the 6th has disappeared from the calendar and the FB event has gone ?

no. I would be surprised if he played another ibiza date this summer apart from the already confirmed 22nd sep music on date

Cheers Stivi. Just trying to do my final plans before heading out... still gonna be hardest decisions in 6 years of coining out.

I changed my flight from Thursday to Tuesday this week to catch this on the 6th. I haven't even seen a announcement this was cancelled, only for I came on here today. Really bad form by game over organisers

I changed my flight from Thursday to Tuesday this week to catch this on the 6th. I haven't even seen a announcement this was cancelled, only for I came on here today. Really bad form by game over organisers
Shitter that pal :(

Is this still 100% on the 20th? Is it fair to say this has been slightly shambolic with getting word out. I understand one of the 'Space in the park' dates got whapped with bad weather but it just seems this all coulda been so much better than it's been and had so much more potential. Really strange way to do things from them. Suppose 'if you know you know' it's gonna be a good event but they haven't seemed too bothered selling it out or even promoting it much.

Any rumours on who might be playing? Was supposed to be my "day off" in my ibiza week but could be tempted!

Any rumours on who might be playing? Was supposed to be my "day off" in my ibiza week but could be tempted!

few pretty well-known names so I´d go for a bit for sure! am afraid I cannot publish any of them though.

People that wont go may regret it...
21558607_10212488828282941_3158323731005771355_n.jpg

Back