Friend Requests On Spotlight

superfriends.jpg

Ahh. I've officially gone mad.

So that is how you learned the inside info on that 'particular forumite' :lol::lol:

Gone, like Kyser Sose, never to be seen again, she must have found true love or been butchered by one of the guys she wrote about!
My lips are sealed.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see her posting here again soon....with new specs and stubble.

My lips are sealed.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see her posting here again soon....with new specs and stubble.

Such a let down:( I got quite giddy reading about the possible liasons with other girlies, I thought the musings on her (his?:eek:) blog had some mileage....

Btw, where is your friend, missflorida, Morbyd???

I have 5 friends.
Gone up in the world. 1 / 120th the way to the number of facebook friends I seem to have.

Although this is all very exciting and makes me feel all loved and warm inside, I do fail to see the point of actually befriending someone on a forum? Its not like you don't see what they post unless they are your friend like Facebook.

I thought Louise_Sweeny0012 had been banned ages ago for her moody outbursts. To let bygones be bygones I have asked for her friendship, the metaphorical olive branch is tendered forth.

Although this is all very exciting and makes me feel all loved and warm inside, I do fail to see the point of actually befriending someone on a forum? Its not like you don't see what they post unless they are your friend like Facebook.

I only 'Unfriend' annoying twats on FB :D

Back