Friend Requests On Spotlight

He messages me all the time and asks me to meet him, to go to his bar - he's a DJ in Ibiza of course..no doubt this happens to other female (and maybe also male??) spotlighters. I've never seen him post anything I never even knew he had a pic!

Thats what happens when you show men on the internet your breasts :lol:

Scuse me I didn't!! I had all my clothes on it came up in discussion so I just made a comparison as people were curious :lol: anyway I've just added everyone in this thread so nobody feels left out. Feel free to reject me! I'm still going to be an opinionated bigot it changes nothing!!

Saying that usually woman show them off when they go the other way! Anyways, thats me on 3 friends!! I'll soon have more on here than facebook :oops:

I have gone back the other way but I'm not one of those kind of girls who shows them off :lol:
I'm trying to minimize my facebook friend list I'll send you some if you like.. less is best there as far as I'm concerned!

I'm trying to minimize my facebook friend list I'll send you some if you like.. less is best there as far as I'm concerned!

Hmmm I agree. I culled about 50 'friends' the other day. Bore off with your baby updates or your "just in the garden weeding the patio" updates :spank:

Back