- Four & Five Star Fever For Ibiza Hotels -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to book this hotel for late September/October.. Currently the price is decent for all inclusive - but I don't want to go there if it's going to become an Ocean Beach or Ushuiaia type place! So if anyone gets any news please can you quote my post? Thanks!
Book it if it's cheap.
Bed and Food and Rachmaninoff Vodka is all you need:lol:

Book it if it's cheap.
Bed and Food and Rachmaninoff Vodka is all you need:lol:

Tbh I could do without the first two in Ibiza lol ... But seriously imagine booking a regular hotel and when you get there it's become ocean beach? :confused:

Tbh I could do without the first two in Ibiza lol ... But seriously imagine booking a regular hotel and when you get there it's become ocean beach? :confused:

I stayed at the Club Bahamas in 2010 with the family and then 2011 with the missus. It was a time when I was hammering the AI. I remember the 2010 trip we booked HB and then upgraded on arrival (it was all planned) for about 100 euros each, not a bad 3 star set up they had.

In 2011, it wasn't quite as good tbh. Ive never stayed there since or even considered it, its the last bastion on that stretch of the beach and money will talk.

PDB used to be such a nice mix of everyone, thats what made it okay. Cant really think why I would return tbh?

I stayed at the Club Bahamas in 2010 with the family and then 2011 with the missus. It was a time when I was hammering the AI. I remember the 2010 trip we booked HB and then upgraded on arrival (it was all planned) for about 100 euros each, not a bad 3 star set up they had.

In 2011, it wasn't quite as good tbh. Ive never stayed there since or even considered it, its the last bastion on that stretch of the beach and money will talk.

PDB used to be such a nice mix of everyone, thats what made it okay. Cant really think why I would return tbh?

I always stayed at the club don Toni or palm beach. I like that part of pdb beach especially when you can sit there people watching with free drinks, and sometimes there'd be good music in Sirrocco or Nassau. I stayed at the White Island (formerly palm beach) this year and the food and drinks are great but it's a little expensive and I'm a veggie, I don't eat carbs so food is wasted on me. The atmosphere in the White Island is so flat especially at night! Sat and had a drink one night and the silence was deafening! Even though the entertainments were awful cheese there was a good atmosphere in those AI hotels along that stretch. I think the days of getting decent AI for cheap are just about to disappear ..

I always stayed at the club don Toni or palm beach. I like that part of pdb beach especially when you can sit there people watching with free drinks, and sometimes there'd be good music in Sirrocco or Nassau. I stayed at the White Island (formerly palm beach) this year and the food and drinks are great but it's a little expensive and I'm a veggie, I don't eat carbs so food is wasted on me. The atmosphere in the White Island is so flat especially at night! Sat and had a drink one night and the silence was deafening! Even though the entertainments were awful cheese there was a good atmosphere in those AI hotels along that stretch. I think the days of getting decent AI for cheap are just about to disappear ..

I did the Don Toni in 2008 and 2009 also, but not AI. I think the days of anything reasonable there on that stretch are a distant memory.

I know what you mean entirely about that stretch of beach for the people watching. Many a walk had along there.

I stayed in club bahamas this year. Was there from 19th-26th sept. 1300 for 2 all inclusive. Couldnt fault hotel. It wouldnt be as big as ushuaia so couldnt see it becoming that type of hotel. It is goin adult only tho and thomson are taking bookings for next year. If u could move hotel to san antonio id def book again but pdb was shit i thought

I don't think it is that smaller than the Fiesta Playa den Bossa was, which is now Ushuiaia, they are about the same size I thought .. I think Ushuiaia appears bigger because of the way it's been done with the stage and all that. The Hard Rock also looks soooo much bigger than the Don Toni did..

Ah rite. Was never in either b4 they changed. Bahamas def isnt a platinum standard hotel but its a very good 3* and money we saved on drink alone made it worth it for us

That was always my way of thinking, if you get an all inclusive right by the beach and also the clubs you go to you save so much money on just drinks. You have to get the location right though.. I stayed in The Algarb once and nobody really wants to hang out on that stretch of beach! But I've been to loads of parties like Tini and the Gang, cocoon afters etc and taken my free drinks =)

It will be good to see this actually completed, I remember the area very well before they started work and I think the open scrubland that used to be there looked better than what is there at the moment.

Not sure about the idea of cramming new hotels into every bit of free space around the coast though.

Nothing new, just a resume of previous posts...

Three new 5-star hotels next summer:
-Paya Hotel in Formentera
-Ibiza Bay Resort & Spa Gran Lujo in Talamanca
-Sir Joan Ibiza Hotel in the Pacha roundabout

Cala Nova Playa will upgrade to 5 stars

Various hotels will upgrade from 3 to 4, Milord I and Milord II in the bay for example

More new hotels: Sandos El Greco Hotel in Portinatx (4), Aluasoul Ibiza in Es Canar (4)...

http://periodicodeibiza.es/pitiusas...modernizacion-suma-tres-nuevos-estrellas.html

Nothing new, just a resume of previous posts...

Three new 5-star hotels next summer:
-Paya Hotel in Formentera
-Ibiza Bay Resort & Spa Gran Lujo in Talamanca
-Sir Joan Ibiza Hotel in the Pacha roundabout

Cala Nova Playa will upgrade to 5 stars

Various hotels will upgrade from 3 to 4, Milord I and Milord II in the bay for example

More new hotels: Sandos El Greco Hotel in Portinatx (4), Aluasoul Ibiza in Es Canar (4)...

http://periodicodeibiza.es/pitiusas...modernizacion-suma-tres-nuevos-estrellas.html

Good news!

because 4 and 5 star hotels are easier to sell, much better revenue wise fo the company and creates more jobs in the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back