- Four & Five Star Fever For Ibiza Hotels -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well answering to your question furniture is not from ibiza but the refurbishment and installing the furniture will be done by an Ibiza company.

Clean room, white tiles, white walls, traditional Balearic brown furniture, a fridge, a balcony, sea view and maybe a picture of a flamenco dancer on the wall. That's all I need for a 5* stay in Ibiza.

Totally agree. Keep it simple. Too much Ibiza to be enjoyed outside the room. Reminds me completely of the Sol Bahia in San an and why Ive stayed there often

For me, if I'm there early or late season I want a hotel to cater for bad weather so just an indoor pool and a bar will do, and I'll happily pay a bit on top for that. Been in 2*/hostals where the rooms have been bigger than 4* with the same facilities, bath/shower, bed, table, air-con and, basically save for a fridge, what more do you want? Ibiza's 5* outside and there's no beach supplement, no Formentera bar supplement....and the outdoor pool's big and free!

One day I'll post a couple of walk-rounds of hostal rooms in Formentera.

http://www.publituris.pt/2017/02/01/ibiza-pode-proximo-destino-um-hotel-pestana-cr7/

The Pestana Hotel Group signed a procurement agreement with the Spanish subsidiary of PA Hotels & Hospitality Group (PA) to identify new opportunities and management/hotel or rental, as well as business partners in Ibiza for the brand Pestana CR7 Lifestyle Hotels, which owns in partnership with Cristiano Ronaldo.

With the agreement signed this Wednesday, the Pestana Hotel Group want to do a search and selection of independent hotels in Ibiza, existing or under construction, with profile indicated for the brand Pestana CR7. The areas of greatest interest are the city of Ibiza, Santa Eulalia del Rio and Playa d'en Bossa. The PA will mediate the negotiations between the brand Pestana CR7 and owners, exploring multiple business models, including management contracts, lease or joint venture.

The joint-venture hotel between English football and the Pestana Hotel Group was made official by the end of 2015, to develop four hotels in trendy, locations and operational management in charge of the national hotel group

well, with that approved ban for new licences in the san josé district (cala de bou is san josé), this project won't go ahead quickly.

i'm starting to look for a holiday next year with the family
with having the wee one - the places with lots of kids amenities are tending to be all inclusive
most self catering its simply a tiny kiddies pool and an antiquated playground if you're lucky

if i find myself going down that route - it will be handy having the "free" drinks and snacks especially with cries of "i'm hungry" from my daughter
and there might be a night where we cannot be bothered eating out and use the hotel restaurant

but despite spending the money on AI - i would probably still eat dinner out, having drinks in bars
its part of the magic of a holiday - visiting old haunts, hunting for bargains, trying out recommendations
and its vital to the local economy

i guess i would have to take one for the team and up my beer intake on the all inclusive to get my moneys worth
tough but i might manage it

I don't know if it's been mentioned here but what's happening with the hotel Bahamas in PdB? Apparently that Linekar bloke was having a look around and when questioned on Twitter about his 'appearance' he said 'something big is coming'. I noticed on Thomson holidays that the Bahamas will become an adult hotel as of 2017...

Apologies in advance if I'm repeating something already mentioned!

Bahamas is adult only
i'm checking for a place with kids facilities for next season and a google search brought that one up only for more recent sites to rule it out for us

i'm heading towards an all-inclusive holiday simply as they offer the kids facilities that we are looking for in the locations we like
but we will most likely be dining outwith the complex over the most of the holiday we are there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back