Formentera advice

2 nights will do, but 3 is nice too of course :) formentera is same price level as ibz or even more expensive.

where you stay on the island is (to me at least) secondary...get bikes, scooters or a car and go exploring.

Just wondering who does the cruise from San An to Formentera in the morning,and does anyone know how long the cruise takes, thanks,

Cruceros Portmany. Departure everyday from San An at 10am, return from Formentera at 6pm.
I think you can book online....or visit their kiosk at the harbour.
Don't know the price or how long it takes, got to be 2 hours at least!

To be honest i would pay the extra for a trasmapi/balearia and you are there in 30 mins.. early start and later return giving you more time on formentera..

I got the trasmapi a few years back. it was basically me, 6 others and 2 scooters. you get sprayed and it can get choppy but it's a really nice crossing. i stayed with my friend who works at the zulmar (es pujols). mostly italians there. the dunes are really nice in the evening.

never go in august
bruce, jade and noel like it in august...

Captura-de-pantalla-2017-08-25-a-las-17.34.31.png

Cruceros Portmany. Departure everyday from San An at 10am, return from Formentera at 6pm.
I think you can book online....or visit their kiosk at the harbour.
Don't know the price or how long it takes, got to be 2 hours at least!
No longer and a very short time at Formentera

Hoping to go to Formentera tomorrow(in a car). Jus googled ferries and they are coming back 120-140€ for two adults a& a two year old.

Just seemed really expensive. Is that about right?

Any advice appreciated.

Hoping to go to Formentera tomorrow(in a car). Jus googled ferries and they are coming back 120-140€ for two adults a& a two year old.

Just seemed really expensive. Is that about right?

Any advice appreciated.

I always go direct through Balearia. That price sounds about right though.

You say car, are you taking a hire car over with you??

I always go direct through Balearia. That price sounds about right though.

You say car, are you taking a hire car over with you??

Really? Wow. That seems very expensive. I'll try their website again. Tried earlier but could only find a Spanish version.
Yes. Taking a hire car over.

Really? Wow. That seems very expensive. I'll try their website again. Tried earlier but could only find a Spanish version.
Yes. Taking a hire car over.

Be careful and read the small print on your insurance cover. Most providers don't allow cars to be taken to other islands making your cover void. I made the mistake once . Worth checking.

Be careful and read the small print on your insurance cover. Most providers don't allow cars to be taken to other islands making your cover void. I made the mistake once . Worth checking.

Thanks for the heads up. You are right we cannot take the rental car on a ferry.

So we are now going to travel as foot passengers and rent a car over there. Can anyone recommend the closet rental office to the the ferry dock please?

Trying to make life easy with a two year old in tow.

Thanks in advance

Back