Formentera advice

try an e-bike. they're fantastic. you'll have no problem reaching all of formentera without too much of a strain.

that is a great advice. haven't thought about that. but then again, we're talking 10 years ago when I rented a bicycle. nowadays I'll always go over with my vespa :)

Where do you get these e-bikes from? Can you just arrive on Formentera and rent one for the day?

there are a lot of (e-)bike rentals right in the port where you arrive, yes. don't know about how many will be available in busy august for instance, but I'd guess they'll have some.

there are a lot of (e-)bike rentals right in the port where you arrive, yes. don't know about how many will be available in busy august for instance, but I'd guess they'll have some.
Thanks, I fly next weekend so shouldn't have that problem!

Big Flower Power party at Es Pujols Saturday the 8´th of July. Anyone going? we´re 4 adolts and 2 kids,staying there for a
few days.

Just a note (sorry if it's already been mentioned) Aquabus from Ibiza Port is 20e day return but they insist you stipulate a return time and stick to it - 1800, 2000 or 2200; it will say that on your ticket - I think it's because of overcrowding and they don't want 100's turning up for the last ferry and leaving you behind! I think it's a sensible move although does tie you down to a time.
For the more adventurous you can get a single out (15e)and leave from Ibiza Port; or Figuretas/Playa Den Bossa; and then catch the very last "proper" ferry @ 0030 which is a Trasmapi (around 27e) which works out about the same price as a day-return on Trasmapi.
This year I found the wealth of tourist boars very confusing @ Figuretas and did miss one (I was after Captain Hook - but another one showed up with another name and I didn't go for it and I should have...grrr...) but did get a refund, and bussed it to the port to get a regular Trasmapi ferry - which allowed another 2.5 hrs on the island as I got the 0030 back!!

Plan on going to Formentera on the last day but not too keen on booking online in advance just in case we don't end up going (the best laid plans and all that). Is it a bit foolish to expect to just rock up at the port and book a ticket on the day? Going next Friday hopefully and will be going on one of the 30 minute ferry's. 4 people, no vehicles etc.

Plan on going to Formentera on the last day but not too keen on booking online in advance just in case we don't end up going (the best laid plans and all that). Is it a bit foolish to expect to just rock up at the port and book a ticket on the day? Going next Friday hopefully and will be going on one of the 30 minute ferry's. 4 people, no vehicles etc.

won't be a problem no.

Go to La Mukkeria (Avenida Santa María, 50, 07860 San Francisco Javier, Islas Baleares, Spain) and get some ice cream.

It is no exaggeration that both my wife and I believe this to be the best ice cream on earth.

Does anyone have any idea of how to get to the football ground? I see they will be in the Spanish third division this season. May pop over and have a watch of the
while there as I'm now solo for the first two days of my trip this year.

Does anyone have any idea of how to get to the football ground? I see they will be in the Spanish third division this season. May pop over and have a watch of the
while there as I'm now solo for the first two days of my trip this year.

Its on the main road from la savina port after you pass San francesc. Its a right turn signposted on a small roundabout with a small football. About a 10-15 drive from the port.

Its on the main road from la savina port after you pass San francesc. Its a right turn signposted on a small roundabout with a small football. About a 10-15 drive from the port.
Much appreciated

Hello! Coming over to Ibiza in September for 5 nights, Friday to Wednesday. Decided that I may aswell take the extra couple days off so we were thinking of going to Formentera from Wednesday to Saturday, flying home on Saturday. It seems like I should of booked sooner because everywhere seems really expensive! Just wondering if 3 nights is too long on Formentera? What part of the island is best to stay? Does anyone know of any cheapish decent accommodation? And is it expensive to eat out there? Thanks for any help! I have been searching but not a lot of accommodation is coming up on airbnb or booking.com...

Back