for those of you brainwashed by tiesto...

NakedAge, pay no attention to Robbie G, he was loving Oakie's trance as much as his biggest fan last Friday at Ministry.
In fact I think at one point I heard him start the "oakie oakie oakie" chant.. :lol: ;)

Regarding this topic, I'd normally have fallen for the bait too.

I like trance, not particularly Tiesto. But he's done me no harm. Neither has Guetta.. two of whom Robbie G wants to punch.. who was the other? i forgot :lol:

NakedAge, pay no attention to Robbie G, he was loving Oakie's trance as much as his biggest fan last Friday at Ministry.
In fact I think at one point I heard him start the "oakie oakie oakie" chant.. :lol: ;)

Regarding this topic, I'd normally have fallen for the bait too.

I like trance, not particularly Tiesto. But he's done me no harm. Neither has Guetta.. two of whom Robbie G wants to punch.. who was the other? i forgot :lol:

I have no problem with Trance mate. It really rocked my world in the mid to late 90's! The Oakie chanting was taking the pi$$ out of you and "Eddie" mate ;)

I cant remember now but but both of those would be on the list. In fact Pidz was in agreement :lol:

I have no problem with Trance mate. It really rocked my world in the mid to late 90's! The Oakie chanting was taking the pi$$ out of you and "Eddie" mate ;)

I cant remember now but but both of those would be on the list. In fact Pidz was in agreement :lol:

Eddie.... not Halliwell by any chance he's another c*** lol

A Chill Pill?? A CHILL PILL!!!! OH COME ON :)

Must I direct you to the **** drugs thread?

I'm sorry.. I just love argueing with like, the online elite. Especially when it's a big "Oh you've been stooged by the mainstream" arguement.

A Chill Pill?? A CHILL PILL!!!! OH COME ON :)

Must I direct you to the **** drugs thread?

I'm sorry.. I just love argueing with like, the online elite. Especially when it's a big "Oh you've been stooged by the mainstream" arguement.

Naked don't explain yourself to me I can see through you like a freshly newspaper and vinegared window lol

can you please pretend you;re from sydney???? OR TASSIE????
can ya>>> ??? huh>>> HUh??? can ya?? can ya???
maybe even queensland.,....

please.... !

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you stop sooking about me for a change and try to participate actively instead of having a cry about me?

I'M FROM MELBOURNE!

Land of pretentious internet ****ers who think their **** doesn't stink.

FFS he played at Disney world! Would you really want to play there?

I went to that, it was amazing. I love my trance and I also love Disney so I was in my element :D

I go out to lots of different styles of music but trance is far and away my favourite genre because I find it uplifting and I like to have melodies in my music. I used to go to the likes of Cream and Gatecrasher in the early 00's but then actually found a lovely little small club in Manchester called Tangled which was playing the same sort of stuff but that had a much better atmosphere, I started going there every week. Still loving the odd big night with the superstar DJ's every now and then. So for me it's not about having a big DJ playing the tunes.

So it's not all about the fact that it's Tiesto regardless of the music. The fact is that when I went to Privilege last year it was my best overall night on the island in 9 visits. This was because the music was spot on and had me dancing all night and the atmosphere in the place was awesome.

I went to that, it was amazing. I love my trance and I also love Disney so I was in my element :D

I go out to lots of different styles of music but trance is far and away my favourite genre because I find it uplifting and I like to have melodies in my music. I used to go to the likes of Cream and Gatecrasher in the early 00's but then actually found a lovely little small club in Manchester called Tangled which was playing the same sort of stuff but that had a much better atmosphere, I started going there every week. Still loving the odd big night with the superstar DJ's every now and then. So for me it's not about having a big DJ playing the tunes.

So it's not all about the fact that it's Tiesto regardless of the music. The fact is that when I went to Privilege last year it was my best overall night on the island in 9 visits. This was because the music was spot on and had me dancing all night and the atmosphere in the place was awesome.

Tangled above the Phoenix, what a night! Shame its not weekly now, not been to one of them at the Music Box etc.

Tangled above the Phoenix, what a night! Shame its not weekly now, not been to one of them at the Music Box etc.

I went there, bit of a mad night, lots of chinese utterly off their heads on the speakers, smoking something that was not tobacco or weed with what appeared to be impunity!:eek:

Music box is a good venue for a dirty basement party ala electric chair, not so convinced its hands in the air tastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76oV8sPBjH4

Back