Football merry go round 09/10 season !

Jesus christ I'd drink her dirty bath water.....

01_charlize_280x390_851552j.jpg

ibrahimovic :?:

hmmm.... not confirmed at time of writing

why the need to offload eto'o? why rock the boat - I don't get it.... :confused:

Deal done :lol: 38 mill plus Eto'o for Ibrahimovich :eek: WTF is the world coming to :rolleyes: I bet Maureen is rubbing his hands, if hes allowed to use the money that is.

Valencia looking more likey to go into administration, sad really as its my local team (in my adopted country) :( Good if we can get Silva on the cheap 8)

38 mill plus Eto'o for Ibrahimovich

Heard about this. Absolutely mental.

PLUS, in Champo 00/01, I bought a certain Zlatan Ibrohimivich from lowly Malmo FC for ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS and saw him rule Europe thruogh spearheading my rangers attack infront of Joe Cole and alongside Vieri :D

He does sound like a great addition to any dressing room! Just can't make up my mind about Adebeyor, is he just an updated Juan Pablo Angel who had the season of his life or a great player who needs a boot up the arse. I wouldn't argue with Hughes so perhaps intimidation is the key, can't see Wenger having the same effect!

Heard about this. Absolutely mental.

PLUS, in Champo 00/01, I bought a certain Zlatan Ibrohimivich from lowly Malmo FC for ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS and saw him rule Europe thruogh spearheading my rangers attack infront of Joe Cole and alongside Vieri :D

CM 00/01 he is second only to Matthew Ettherington & some bloke with a really funny name, left winger......in the zero to hero stakes.

CM 00/01 he is second only to Matthew Ettherington & some bloke with a really funny name, left winger......in the zero to hero stakes.

Kennedy Bakircioglu?

Gavin Holligan was my ultimate wonderkid, better stats than Vieri at his peak, 38 a season for 5 years

Kennedy Bakircioglu?

Gavin Holligan was my ultimate wonderkid, better stats than Vieri at his peak, 38 a season for 5 years

thats the fella!!

it was so much less complicated in those days - I don't have the patience to wait 4 hours between games in the latest editions unless you own a Kray super computer.

Probably let off the hook by a star-struck jury :rolleyes:

:lol:
as an LFC fan.

as guilty as OJ.

Can't believe they tried him at Liverpool crown court!

You can imagine the jury room – ‘how many reds in here?.....right that’s sorted then, I suppose we had better wait an hour before telling the judge?’

:lol:
as an LFC fan.

as guilty as OJ.

Can't believe they tried him at Liverpool crown court!

You can imagine the jury room – ‘how many reds in here?.....right that’s sorted then, I suppose we had better wait an hour before telling the judge?’
Funny how all of his friends in the fight admitted affray and only Gerard is "innocent" :lol:

Haha, (I should admit i'm a Liverpool fan too)

Come on guys, the law and the facts of the case, are a tad more nuanced than we wish to believe sometimes...

As per Judge Henry Globe;

"The verdict is a credible verdict on the full facts of this case, and you walk away from this court with your reputation intact. You did not start the violence, it was started by the violent elbowing of Marcus McGee in the face by one of your friends John Doran... At all times you insisted that you only ever acted in what you believed was reasonable self-defence to what you understandably, albeit you accept mistakenly, believed was an attempted attack upon you by Marcus McGee... What at first sight to the casual observer may seem to have been a clear-cut case against you of unlawful violence, has been nowhere near as clear-cut upon careful analysis of the evidence."

If Stevie G is being honest, and we have no reason to think he isn't being so, that he did not see his friend throw the first punch and that he was about to be attacked by Marcus McGhee (perhaps a reasonable fear due to the previous attitude of McGhee) then the court cannot find him guilty of affray!

If Stevie G is being honest, and we have no reason to think he isn't being so, that he did not see his friend throw the first punch and that he was about to be attacked by Marcus McGhee (perhaps a reasonable fear due to the previous attitude of McGhee) then the court cannot find him guilty of affray!
We have no reason to think he isn't being so? Well... if all his friends are guilty, but he really didn't want this on his record, I can think of a reason he might obfuscate the truth a little :lol:

Usually when I'm afraid someone is about to attack me, I move away rather than attack first... especially if the guy is off-balance after being pushed by my friend!

We have no reason to think he isn't being so? Well... if all his friends are guilty, but he really didn't want this on his record, I can think of a reason he might obfuscate the truth a little :lol:

The law doesn't work quite so intuitively perhaps! :) Although I would say that just because his friends were guilty doesn't impinge on Gerrard's case. After all you could see Gerrard was being held back the women while the beating was going on off camera. The issue was whether his violence was unlawful and that came down to reasonableness on his part. Each person is to be held accountable for their individual actions.

Ok, he could have been guilty and this is a favourable spin, but it was always a plausaible defence and likely to succeed in my opinion.

Bet the Tranmere fans were annoyed later that night! :D

Back