Flights to Ibiza

Anyone else worried about the strikes in September? Ryanair cabin crew are down for striking on the day I fly out.
Personally I would avoid them at present. We booked with jet2 for Malaga a couple of months ago. It was more money but sure enough they are now due to strike on the day we fly out. We would have been unable to go had I booked with them. The risk is just too big atm imo

Personally I would avoid them at present. We booked with jet2 for Malaga a couple of months ago. It was more money but sure enough they are now due to strike on the day we fly out. We would have been unable to go had I booked with them. The risk is just too big atm imo

They're convenient for me because they go from my local airport. Got caught up in a strike a few years back and the plane never went (despite us boarding). I won't be buying any club tix until I'm landed!

Anyone else worried about the strikes in September? Ryanair cabin crew are down for striking on the day I fly out.
On the radio today they won an injuction in Ireland to stop them striking they are trying to do the same in the UK. Jet2 far better either way, can't stand that greedy b****ard O'leary

On the radio today they won an injuction in Ireland to stop them striking they are trying to do the same in the UK. Jet2 far better either way, can't stand that greedy b****ard O'leary

He is a ****, but it's not like there's loads of choice when flying, at least if you're looking for some level of convenience.

Still haven’t booked our flights £180 atm and the plane isn’t even quarter full! Anyone an expert and know if/when price could drop...

Out of interest, how do you know it’s a quarter full?

Easy - go on jet2 website and get to stage where you can pick your seats (ok a quarter isn’t accounting for the people that may have booked and not chose their seats) but you can still basically pick any seat you want. 6 weeeks away as well btw

Back